BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erica Enders in a Pro Stock Ford Mustang!

+10
BOSS 429
billandlori
richter69
ThndrChkn
Greg_P
342g
56Tbird
the Coug
bosshoss
westsideford
14 posters

Go down

Erica Enders in a Pro Stock Ford Mustang! Empty Erica Enders in a Pro Stock Ford Mustang!

Post  westsideford November 14th 2009, 1:49 am

Go Girl!

Erica Enders in a Pro Stock Ford Mustang! 14253_176408293819_44789073819_2681493_4642706_n
westsideford
westsideford

Back to top Go down

Erica Enders in a Pro Stock Ford Mustang! Empty Re: Erica Enders in a Pro Stock Ford Mustang!

Post  bosshoss November 14th 2009, 4:53 am

Still 2 tenths and 6 mph slow so far....

Hope this is still the old motor.

dkp
bosshoss
bosshoss
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Erica Enders in a Pro Stock Ford Mustang! Empty Re: Erica Enders in a Pro Stock Ford Mustang!

Post  the Coug November 14th 2009, 8:47 am

so far qualified 21/23 DNQ one more day to get in the field, but I doubt it will happen.....

Randy
the Coug
the Coug

Back to top Go down

Post  westsideford November 15th 2009, 3:31 pm

Gosh Dog It.. What's it gonna take to get that thing going.. Sure is a nice looking car..
westsideford
westsideford

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird November 15th 2009, 4:10 pm

About 100 more HP affraid
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  342g November 15th 2009, 5:30 pm

That's not one of Larry Morgans motors is it?
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Greg_P November 15th 2009, 6:39 pm

She obvoiusly needs a C4 and D0VE heads.... right LES?

Shocked
Greg_P
Greg_P

Back to top Go down

Post  westsideford November 15th 2009, 9:38 pm

Greg_P wrote:She obvoiusly needs a C4 and D0VE heads.... right LES?

Shocked

No, but some parts from www.joesraceparts.com might just work!
westsideford
westsideford

Back to top Go down

Post  ThndrChkn November 15th 2009, 10:49 pm

bosshoss wrote:Still 2 tenths and 6 mph slow so far....

dkp

Rumor has it, it was the new Hemi... Erica Enders in a Pro Stock Ford Mustang! Icon_rolleyes I hope not... Maybe they still have a few bugs to work out, and they were just using this weekend to test the new combo to see where they stand with it... Yeah Yeah, that's it... Erica Enders in a Pro Stock Ford Mustang! Icon_biggrin Well, they have 2-1/2 months now to get it figured out... I just hope next season starts better for us than it finished...

Doug... Erica Enders in a Pro Stock Ford Mustang! Icon_cool
ThndrChkn
ThndrChkn

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 November 15th 2009, 10:50 pm

I wouldn't mind sniffin' her firesuit............. Twisted Evil
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  westsideford November 16th 2009, 12:05 am

1bad521 wrote:
bosshoss wrote:Still 2 tenths and 6 mph slow so far....

dkp

Rumor has it, it was the new Hemi... Erica Enders in a Pro Stock Ford Mustang! Icon_rolleyes I hope not... Maybe they still have a few bugs to work out, and they were just using this weekend to test the new combo to see where they stand with it... Yeah Yeah, that's it... Erica Enders in a Pro Stock Ford Mustang! Icon_biggrin Well, they have 2-1/2 months now to get it figured out... I just hope next season starts better for us than it finished...

Doug... Erica Enders in a Pro Stock Ford Mustang! Icon_cool

So totally agree Doug!
westsideford
westsideford

Back to top Go down

Post  billandlori November 16th 2009, 12:11 am

richter69 wrote:I wouldn't mind sniffin' her firesuit............. Twisted Evil

Smoooooth Laughing

Bill
billandlori
billandlori

Back to top Go down

Post  BOSS 429 November 16th 2009, 1:31 am

new hemi not in her car yet, im sure it wont happen over night,but something will happen with new engine

-rich
BOSS 429
BOSS 429

Back to top Go down

Post  Nevs November 16th 2009, 7:40 am

I think we all need to take a step back and put things in perspective. It's not realistic to think a brand new combination is going to go out and qualify, let alone qualify number one. The GM and Mopar guys have had years of development time, and these guys have had a few weeks. Give them some time Exclamation I want Ford to be a player as bad as the next guy, but come on, get a grip Exclamation Laughing Have a little patience...
Nevs
Nevs
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  BOSS 429 November 19th 2009, 12:31 pm

Nevs wrote:I think we all need to take a step back and put things in perspective. It's not realistic to think a brand new combination is going to go out and qualify, let alone qualify number one. The GM and Mopar guys have had years of development time, and these guys have had a few weeks. Give them some time Exclamation I want Ford to be a player as bad as the next guy, but come on, get a grip Exclamation Laughing Have a little patience...

x2
BOSS 429
BOSS 429

Back to top Go down

Post  biddy84 November 19th 2009, 7:52 pm

Larry's Ford will qualify next season. Cunningham, as much as I always admirred him for trying, I just don't think he will do much better till he gets the new HEMI. Larry has a great set of guys. I think you will see him do descent next season. The big question is how does the GM and Allen Johnson get new blocks. Supposidly no new factory blocks are coming out I thought. Larry and Jim are atleast working with fresh stuff. This past monday Larry supposidly made his first pull on a motor. I did not get to see it, had to sound nice. I will try to get over there and get a video of one pull.

biddy84

Back to top Go down

Post  c.evans November 19th 2009, 8:08 pm

My understanding is that Larry Morgan will run Hemis, and that Cunningham and Enders will run the new Ford wedge head.

Charlie

c.evans
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR

Back to top Go down

Post  biddy84 November 19th 2009, 10:14 pm

charlie you may be correct. I have not seen what Jim is running. I will ask Larry when I see him. I know what I saw in the shop that Larry had. I thought they both were running HEMI's.

biddy84

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno November 19th 2009, 10:37 pm

i know this is a stupid question ...but what is the new ford wedge head .... is it going to be a production part # that the public can purchase ??

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  c.evans November 19th 2009, 10:45 pm

bruno wrote:i know this is a stupid question ...but what is the new ford wedge head .... is it going to be a production part # that the public can purchase ??

Bruno.

1. The new Ford NHRA Pro Stock Wedge head will be on display at the Winter Tech Seminar. It does have a production part number and you can buy as many sets as you want through Lem at B.F.Evans Race Parts. It will not fit a stock block, so you have to buy a new Pro Stock block to go with it.

2. The new Ford NHRA Pro Stock Boss Hemi head will be on display at our Winter Tech Seminar also. Again it carries a Ford PN, and they will not fit a stock block, so a Pro Stock block is required.

3. The designer of both heads is Darin Morgan and he will be one of our featured quest speakers.

4. YOU should plan on attending the Winter Tech Seminar, at Rose-Hulman University, in Terre Haute, IN on Jan 16, 2010. Exclamation Laughing Twisted Evil Very Happy Exclamation Rolling Eyes Wink

Uncle Charlie

c.evans
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Nevs November 19th 2009, 10:52 pm

YOU should plan on attending the Winter Tech Seminar, at Rose-Hulman University, in Terre Haute, IN on Jan 16, 2010.

Uncle Charlie

Are you listening, Nick? You're in Alabama now, It's not that far away!
Nevs
Nevs
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno November 19th 2009, 11:00 pm

i just mentioned it to momma No ............ im going to have to work on it guys scratch

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 November 19th 2009, 11:03 pm

bruno wrote:i just mentioned it to momma No ............ im going to have to work on it guys scratch

You aint supposed to give her the details man...................... Laughing

After we went out and ran the 9.0's the wife asked what I did to it, just told her I swapped the gears lol.
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  westsideford November 20th 2009, 1:29 am

Darin Morgan Web Page

http://www.darinmorgan.com/dmch.html

Info:

http://www.stangtv.com/forum/darin-morgan-working-ford-racing-new-5827.html#
westsideford
westsideford

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down