BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rick Brown hows the old truck coming along?

3 posters

Go down

Rick Brown hows the old truck coming along? Empty Rick Brown hows the old truck coming along?

Post  Mark Miller August 28th 2013, 1:43 am

I talked to Bob Cochran for a brief moment at Norwalk,he said you picked up some running boards from him.

Later Mark.

Mark Miller

Back to top Go down

Rick Brown hows the old truck coming along? Empty Re: Rick Brown hows the old truck coming along?

Post  bbf-falcon August 28th 2013, 8:31 am

Yea I drive it everyday,it's fun and cool to drive. I picked up some rear fenders in Tenn. and dropped them off at Hobb's shop .Gonna pickup new bed sides at Ford swap this fall.

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Rick Brown hows the old truck coming along? Empty Re: Rick Brown hows the old truck coming along?

Post  Mark Miller August 29th 2013, 1:38 am

Post some more pictures when you get a chance.

Later Mark.

Mark Miller

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon August 29th 2013, 2:35 am

Was talking to Bob yesterday,said he talked to you at Norwalk. I wanted to come to that race but,got my dates mixed up.Mad 

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird August 29th 2013, 7:54 am

bbf-falcon wrote:Was talking to Bob yesterday,said he talked to you at Norwalk. I wanted to come to that race but,got my dates mixed up.Mad 
Hope Sooz don't find out about your dates silent drunken king 
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark Miller August 30th 2013, 1:47 am

bbf-falcon wrote:Was talking to Bob yesterday,said he talked to you at Norwalk. I wanted to come to that race but,got my dates mixed up.Mad 
I talked to him real briefly,i went on Sunday and watched eliminations i had to work on Saturday.

Later Mark.

Mark Miller

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down