BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

morning funny

4 posters

Go down

morning funny Empty morning funny

Post  Larry Williams October 23rd 2009, 1:52 pm

clown Mrs.Andersons 3rd grade class was given an assignment. They were to go home and ask their parents to tell them a story with a moral and bring it back to class. The next day she called on Little Mikey to relate his story. "My Dad told me the story of Aunt Judy when she was in the Gulf War," Little Mikey began. "She was flying in a helicopter when it was shot down over enemy territory. She was armed with only a flask of whiskey,a rifle and a swiss army knife. On the way down she drank the entire flask of whiskey before landing smack dab in the middle of the 20 enemy troops. She shot as many as she could with her rifle before running out of bullets...she stabbed as many as she could with her swiss army knife until the blade broke, and then unarmed she strangled the rest with her bare hands. "Oh My Gosh!!!!!" Exclaimed the teacher...."What did your father say was the moral of this horrific story??" "Little Mikey looked at her and said, "Dad said never mess with Aunt Judy when she's drinkin."
Larry Williams
Larry Williams

Back to top Go down

morning funny Empty Re: morning funny

Post  69F100 October 23rd 2009, 2:08 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
69F100
69F100
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  billandlori October 23rd 2009, 2:16 pm

That's a good 'un!!

Bill
billandlori
billandlori

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty October 23rd 2009, 3:46 pm

Hate to be around her when the monkey has a nosebleed, never know what she might do. affraid
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down