BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Racing in ohio is for the people up north

4 posters

Go down

Racing in ohio is for the people up north Empty Racing in ohio is for the people up north

Post  Bigshank March 25th 2013, 5:01 pm

NMRA has bailed on Trails and went to norwalk but trails brought back ford expo

http://www.summitmotorsportspark.com/index.php/news/81-news/228-nmra-announced-mcleod-racing-as-the-title-sponsor-of-their-ohio-event

http://www.nmradigital.com/2013_event_schedule/ford_expo_preview/
Bigshank
Bigshank

Back to top Go down

Racing in ohio is for the people up north Empty Re: Racing in ohio is for the people up north

Post  bbf-falcon March 26th 2013, 12:37 am

I'm actually glad that all those headsup classes are gone on laborday.Now we can race in peace like it always was before NMRA ruined it.
Thx for posting Mark. Wink

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Racing in ohio is for the people up north Empty Re: Racing in ohio is for the people up north

Post  Mark Miller March 26th 2013, 12:44 am

Hopefully it quits snowing by then. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Later Mark.

Mark Miller

Back to top Go down

Post  dave d March 26th 2013, 7:56 am

bbf-falcon wrote:I'm actually glad that all those headsup classes are gone on laborday.Now we can race in peace like it always was before NMRA ruined it.
Thx for posting Mark. Wink

YEA and they even have a CAR SHOW for you to enter Rick Razz cheers drunken
dave d
dave d

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon March 26th 2013, 3:09 pm

They better had or I won't be there. Laughing Smartass,i'm gonna drink all your apple pie on Fri nite just for that. Embarassed

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  dave d March 26th 2013, 8:07 pm

Just stop at the store on the way home from seeing the grandson,got a half gallon of everclear getting ready for some pie for the swap meet affraid
dave d
dave d

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down