BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If your coming to the Ford Race post here so George can get some kind of rough car and spectator count .

+33
David Cole
bluef100fe
738drvr
scottke
IDT-572
61coon
Bigshank
mattke
Lonewolf1970
jbozzelle
Doug Rahn
bruno
HorsinAround
Pro98Mustang
Larry T
Moodyblues
QtrWarrior
biglucky
JACKAZZFLATZ
342g
Tommyj466
Race Ready Fabrications
KY JELLY
Tore
Lem Evans
stangr8cr
Maxx Levell
gdog
bbf-falcon
richter69
79ford pickup
56Tbird
Wes Littrell
37 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

If your coming to the Ford Race post here so George can get some kind of rough car and spectator count . - Page 3 Empty Re: If your coming to the Ford Race post here so George can get some kind of rough car and spectator count .

Post  bruno May 9th 2013, 9:55 am

gonna be there with the twin turbo !!!! Twisted Evil

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

If your coming to the Ford Race post here so George can get some kind of rough car and spectator count . - Page 3 Empty Re: If your coming to the Ford Race post here so George can get some kind of rough car and spectator count .

Post  56Tbird May 9th 2013, 10:00 am

there is another twin turbo gonna be there too.Everybody's hair will look nice with all the hair dryers cheers king
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  biglucky May 9th 2013, 10:47 am

Got some bugs worked out at the burg last Friday night and it's on like bing bong daddy-o.Looking forward to it and hoping for a big turnout.
biglucky
biglucky

Back to top Go down

Post  stangr8cr May 9th 2013, 11:31 am

56Tbird wrote:there is another twin turbo gonna be there too.Everybody's hair will look nice with all the hair dryers cheers king

Damn Dan, you'll be torn between racing and the hair salon!!!!!! I know you'll be getting your hair did though, that fuggin mop needs some help lol!

Boo Boo
stangr8cr
stangr8cr
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  David Cole May 9th 2013, 11:53 am

Doesn't look like I'll make this one.
David Cole
David Cole
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

http://my.att.net/p/s/community.dll?ep=16&groupid=66449&

Back to top Go down

Post  HorsinAround May 9th 2013, 1:11 pm

56Tbird wrote:there is another twin turbo gonna be there too.Everybody's hair will look nice with all the hair dryers cheers king

I'd better not get around those hair dryers, I cant afford to loose any more hair from a strong hair dryer..
HorsinAround
HorsinAround

http://www.frontpagefab.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno May 9th 2013, 10:23 pm

so is brenkinridge inn the only hotel in the area ????

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird May 10th 2013, 10:07 am

yep...the one and only
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  biglucky May 10th 2013, 10:35 am

Try to look for rooms in Muldraugh or Elizabethtown KY.They are still 20-25 minutes from the track.
biglucky
biglucky

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird May 10th 2013, 10:47 am

Tell City,In. is close too
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Lem Evans May 10th 2013, 11:23 am

Owensboro aint that far .

Lem Evans

http://bfevansraceparts.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon May 11th 2013, 6:10 pm

Is there any good place close by the motel to have some vittles in the morning?

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  lghting94 May 14th 2013, 8:36 am

Vacation day approved!! I will be there Friday!
lghting94
lghting94

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird May 14th 2013, 9:21 am

bbf-falcon wrote:Is there any good place close by the motel to have some vittles in the morning?
whole string of eatin joints right across the street cheers
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  342g May 14th 2013, 11:51 am

will there be alcohol at the track?
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  gdog May 14th 2013, 12:01 pm

Boy, I hope so......

I know what he means, I just could not help myself.

g
gdog
gdog
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommyj466 May 14th 2013, 3:23 pm

342g wrote:will there be alcohol at the track?
Laray Huffines at Dragway auto parts across the road from the track is a stocking Renegade dealer. I plan on picking up a couple drums just because it will be handy. I think he will discount for multiple drums, so maybe we can go in together.

TJ
Tommyj466
Tommyj466

Back to top Go down

Post  342g May 14th 2013, 6:59 pm

Tommyj466 wrote:
342g wrote:will there be alcohol at the track?
Laray Huffines at Dragway auto parts across the road from the track is a stocking Renegade dealer. I plan on picking up a couple drums just because it will be handy. I think he will discount for multiple drums, so maybe we can go in together.

TJ

O.K., suits me. renegade is good alky
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  79ford pickup May 14th 2013, 7:43 pm

i talked to laray today and yes he has it for this weekend

79ford pickup

Back to top Go down

Post  mattke May 15th 2013, 11:22 am

is there gonna be anyone there taking pictures

mattke

Back to top Go down

Post  HorsinAround May 15th 2013, 11:40 am

I was going to bring my camera setup Friday and Saturday
HorsinAround
HorsinAround

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon May 15th 2013, 1:03 pm

can't wait to see ya'll.be at hotel thursday nite.probably late. Smile

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  HorsinAround May 15th 2013, 1:13 pm

Someone better start doing the no-rain dance.. lol
HorsinAround
HorsinAround

Back to top Go down

Post  Race Ready Fabrications May 15th 2013, 1:40 pm

HorsinAround wrote:Someone better start doing the no-rain dance.. lol

Looks like we should be alright, may have to dodge a few rain drops ;-)
http://m.weather.com/10day/USKY0976
Race Ready Fabrications
Race Ready Fabrications

Back to top Go down

Post  Pro98Mustang May 15th 2013, 6:30 pm

Trailer is loaded and hooked to the F350, if all goes well we will be on the road around 9 or 10 am in the morning. Only one car this time the other guys whimped out on me. Can't miss local track points meet this weekend, go figure??? Hopefully we will arrive at track around 4 or 5 pm. Thanks Bobby/Derek Anthony.

Pro98Mustang

http://bjanthony@centurytel.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next