BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

enderle injection.... there is one on the FE forum guy says....

3 posters

Go down

enderle injection.... there is one on the FE forum guy says.... Empty enderle injection.... there is one on the FE forum guy says....

Post  bluef100fe February 6th 2013, 2:52 pm

It was run with a electric fuel pump? Anybody ever heard of this? The pictures he sent me show the hat, lines and nozzles, part of a tunnel ram adapted to a dual four barrel offenhouser intake... no pump no front cover? Anybody venture a guess what this stuff is worth? Seems like a very odd setup.... Thanks and sorry if I should have posted this in a different forum.
bluef100fe
bluef100fe

Back to top Go down

enderle injection.... there is one on the FE forum guy says.... Empty Re: enderle injection.... there is one on the FE forum guy says....

Post  56Tbird February 6th 2013, 3:15 pm

It may work Cody, but I don't think it'd run right. My pump on miy hat produces around 100lbs. of pressure at 4500Rpm on the pump.Not that it uses that much because it by-passes back to the tank what is not used.I adapted an offenhauser tunnel ram on my A429 heads.It worked great.The intake is no big deal,it's just an air intake.You can usualy pick up a Birdcatcher for $500 to $750 used. I bought my complete set up less intake for $500....hat,pump,lines,nozzles,barrel valve,etc.I like it alot. king
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

enderle injection.... there is one on the FE forum guy says.... Empty Re: enderle injection.... there is one on the FE forum guy says....

Post  richter69 February 6th 2013, 5:10 pm

efi sure, mfi.........I dont see how in the hell it will work right.
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  bluef100fe February 6th 2013, 5:10 pm

Thanks dan... I figured he was way to high on his price. Especially without the pump. Sure looks neat though. I would have to modify the intake a bunch before I would be happy with it. Guess that setup will have to wait... probably not real streetable either lol. Thanks again.
bluef100fe
bluef100fe

Back to top Go down

Post  bluef100fe February 6th 2013, 5:14 pm

He said it was used on a truck pulling application so who knows how well it actually worked he got it on trade from his buddy as the story goes.... Imagine its just best to stay away from this one... Sure would look neat sticking through the hood of my F100 lol.
bluef100fe
bluef100fe

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird February 6th 2013, 7:23 pm

A good one won't even be street friendly.They like idle or WOT. They are not for the economy minded person for sure. Fuel milage would be worse than you could even imagine.
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 February 6th 2013, 7:35 pm

it would work on the street with efi and gasoline.
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  bluef100fe February 6th 2013, 7:53 pm

Ya maybe someday if I have a dedicated race truck or car I will monkey with mechanical injection... guess I should just stick to carbs for now.... thanks for the replies guys.
bluef100fe
bluef100fe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down