BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When is the Spring Swap Meet in Columbus

+7
bbf-falcon
jasonf
dave d
56Tbird
3x8g
342g
460pulling
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

When is the Spring Swap Meet in Columbus  - Page 2 Empty Re: When is the Spring Swap Meet in Columbus

Post  bbf-falcon April 6th 2013, 11:34 pm

460pulling wrote:I had a good time. It was cool to meet everyone I did. And Dave the apple pie was good.

Jesse,Man it was really nice meeting you and your wife. You guy's fit right in w/our bunch. Glad you guy's came. Wink

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

When is the Spring Swap Meet in Columbus  - Page 2 Empty Re: When is the Spring Swap Meet in Columbus

Post  3x8g April 7th 2013, 9:03 am

Was there Friday, didn't seem the same without the buckeye building being used.

3x8g

Back to top Go down

Post  GT300TD April 7th 2013, 10:25 am

Had some 'sit-downs' with Randy M. and Gary Blair and Harold (he was the only one sitting though Laughing ). Got to talk to Rick, finally got to meet Boss429 (Rich) and DaveD. Got to the Celeste building too late for the apple pie Sad . Got a deal going on with DaveD (with Harolds help Laughing ). Hated to miss breakfast Rolling Eyes , maybe at the Fall swap.
Had a great time Very Happy .

GT300TD
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  GT300TD April 7th 2013, 12:35 pm

Sorry I spelled you 'name' wrong, dave d Embarassed .

GT300TD
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  HorsinAround April 8th 2013, 10:02 am

Wish I'd have known where y'all were at. Would liked to have met up with you. I came over Saturday and walked all three buildings twice. This was my first time attending and while it was a great show for the mustang lovers and restorers. I was quite disappointed with the lack of new used racing related stuff, and was really surprised that there was very little for the bbf. I think I only saw one intake for a for a 460. The 50 Ford truck project f/s in the sheep barn had me tempted, but one project in my shop is enough for now. lol

Is the fall show better for these type of items?
HorsinAround
HorsinAround

http://www.frontpagefab.com

Back to top Go down

Post  GT300TD April 8th 2013, 10:57 am

The Fall swap is about the same. There were a few 460 intakes, I bought an Edelbrock Performer RPM in the Celeste bldg. There was also a Weiand Stealth 8021 and 2 Offenhauser Portasonics with another Vendor. I'm not 'flaming' you at all, but you were probably thinking about finding the 'Brothers' and over looked them Wink . Hope you can make it to the Fall swap, it took me a couple of years before I got together with the 'main crowd', haha.

GT300TD
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  HorsinAround April 8th 2013, 11:19 am

GT300TD wrote: The Fall swap is about the same. There were a few 460 intakes, I bought an Edelbrock Performer RPM in the Celeste bldg. There was also a Weiand Stealth 8021 and 2 Offenhauser Portasonics with another Vendor. I'm not 'flaming' you at all, but you were probably thinking about finding the 'Brothers' and over looked them Wink . Hope you can make it to the Fall swap, it took me a couple of years before I got together with the 'main crowd', haha.

That could be. I certainly missed the Weiand and Offy. Couldn't have missed the Edelbrock though since you probably bought it before I could spy it. Very Happy I did see a new Victor 460 square bore in the Bricker building, but was looking for a dommy flange. Upside is that Adney brought my crank with him, so now I can start assembling the 521 Twisted Evil

And to cap off the weekend I now have a source for some East Tennessee special brew....

AP
HorsinAround
HorsinAround

http://www.frontpagefab.com

Back to top Go down

Post  GT300TD April 9th 2013, 10:17 am

All these were in the Celeste bldg, finally met dave d, got a deal going on with him Smile . Dave lives in Lima, probably not far from you. Talked to Randy for a while Sat morn, you might have been there buying your crank, Adney looked pretty busy. There are a couple of 'beverage' recipes floating arpound the forum drunken .

GT300TD
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2