BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Honda Spree Pit Bike

2 posters

Go down

Another Honda Spree Pit Bike Empty Another Honda Spree Pit Bike

Post  Rvesterby October 12th 2009, 12:01 pm

1985 With new battery and new tires, 1800 miles. I also have a good title for it so it can be licensed, at least in Texas.
I was trying to sell locally and had not posted here because of the delivery issues

I was asking $600 because of the good title scenario, but maybe that isnt an issue for a pit bike. Plus I have a little room to deliver or meet someone. So if interested lets tak.

It is in good shape. Had a set of mirrors for it but cant find them, otherwise everything there like it was built and to license it. Have a spare starter and carb parts and a reed valve. Smokes a little when it starts but runs 30 MPH with my oversized but on it. Electric start. Houston Texas Area

Another Honda Spree Pit Bike DSC03141
Rvesterby
Rvesterby

Back to top Go down

Another Honda Spree Pit Bike Empty Re: Another Honda Spree Pit Bike

Post  Nevs October 12th 2009, 5:33 pm

Rvesterby wrote:1985 With new battery and new tires, 1800 miles. I also have a good title for it so it can be licensed, at least in Texas.
I was trying to sell locally and had not posted here because of the delivery issues

I was asking $600 because of the good title scenario, but maybe that isnt an issue for a pit bike. Plus I have a little room to deliver or meet someone. So if interested lets tak.

It is in good shape. Had a set of mirrors for it but cant find them, otherwise everything there like it was built and to license it. Have a spare starter and carb parts and a reed valve. Smokes a little when it starts but runs 30 MPH with my oversized but on it. Electric start. Houston Texas Area

Another Honda Spree Pit Bike DSC03141

If it doesn't sell locally, Ron, let me know. Maybe we can work something out.
Nevs
Nevs
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down