BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fall Super Swap

+7
IDT-572
dave d
342g
61coon
3x8g
bbf-falcon
GT300TD
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Fall Super Swap - Page 2 Empty Re: Fall Super Swap

Post  Bill Dozzer November 22nd 2012, 9:30 am

I will see you gentlemen there. I talked to Mike last night he said he is going to try and be there at 7.
Bill Dozzer
Bill Dozzer

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon November 22nd 2012, 9:33 pm

Bill Dozzer wrote: I talked to Mike last night he said he is going to try and be there at 7.

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz cheers That's statement should be in the Morning funny section. Very Happy

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  dave d November 25th 2012, 4:38 pm

The swap meet was a bust bought more then I sold, DAMIT,lot of people walking around with empty hands,did see Rich,Rick, and DanO,missed Harold and Blake.MR. HOBBS we need to talk more on the subject you mentioned at the meet
dave d
dave d

Back to top Go down

Post  HorsinAround November 25th 2012, 4:43 pm

Glad someone got a few deals. I got about a half hour into the trip to the swap and lost a head gasket. So I didn't even try to make it today.
HorsinAround
HorsinAround

http://www.frontpagefab.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dave d November 25th 2012, 4:57 pm

What part of ind you from close to ft wayne or muncie
dave d
dave d

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon November 26th 2012, 8:22 pm

We had a blast once again at the meat swa., I mean swap meet Very Happy . Told Dano not to hang w/DaveD and the apple pie too long. That was a plus Very Happy Had a lot of laughs w/the guy's. Blake made some great buy's on some heads. Always a good time w/best of friends. Thx for a great time guy's.

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird November 26th 2012, 9:21 pm

Rick,it's always a lot of fun when we all get together.And getting to see all the Ford stuff is just a plus! 1st time I never bought anything scratch I guess that means I've got to much stuff already Twisted Evil king
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Dozzer November 27th 2012, 12:04 pm

It was good seeing everyone again. Mike told me he was sleeping in the Cracker Barrel parking lot, woke up and everyone had left. I didn't find a good 4.6 short block I was looking for however I did get a honey of a deal on a Glidden Victor intake for my car. Very Happy
Bill Dozzer
Bill Dozzer

Back to top Go down

Post  GT300TD November 28th 2012, 5:35 am

Really great seein' you guys at breakfast and appreciate ya all visiting me at the ticket desk in the Buckeye building Saturday. Been reading about some of the deals you guys made, almost forgot to mention my big score. Was helping set up the vendors Friday, I'm stationed at the rear overhead door (along with Rod Elder) next to Dennis Carpenter. As Bennie (from Dennis Carpenter) was setting up I was talking to him and he asked me if I needed some floor mats for my Galaxie as they were running a show special $100 for a 4 piece set (reg $160). Wow, I have been looking for a good set of Ford floor mats for a long time Very Happy . He said they were reproducing them again, and had 1 set of black ones. Couldn't get the money out fast enough. Got a break later and decided to carry them to my Ranger. Picked them up and darn near threw my back out Shocked if they don't go 25 or 30 lbs I'll sure miss my guess. Had to throw them over my shoulder they were so heavy, they sure aren't recycled plastic. Had a flash back, almost thought I was back at work carrying re-bar on a bridge No
Let's see the Gal weighs 4190 plus 25 lbs of floor mats, 4215 and my 215= 4430 Rolling Eyes Think I'll go put some more air in my tires scratch

GT300TD
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon November 28th 2012, 6:16 am

Bill Dozzer wrote:It was good seeing everyone again. Mike told me he was sleeping in the Cracker Barrel parking lot, woke up and everyone had left. I didn't find a good 4.6 short block I was looking for however I did get a honey of a deal on a Glidden Victor intake for my car. Very Happy

Bill,it was good seeing you again also. I will keep looking for u a block. First chance I get I will stop by the shop and get the drive shaft. Thanks buddy Wink

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon November 28th 2012, 6:17 am

GT300TD wrote: Really great seein' you guys at breakfast and appreciate ya all visiting me at the ticket desk in the Buckeye building Saturday. Been reading about some of the deals you guys made, almost forgot to mention my big score. Was helping set up the vendors Friday, I'm stationed at the rear overhead door (along with Rod Elder) next to Dennis Carpenter. As Bennie (from Dennis Carpenter) was setting up I was talking to him and he asked me if I needed some floor mats for my Galaxie as they were running a show special $100 for a 4 piece set (reg $160). Wow, I have been looking for a good set of Ford floor mats for a long time Very Happy . He said they were reproducing them again, and had 1 set of black ones. Couldn't get the money out fast enough. Got a break later and decided to carry them to my Ranger. Picked them up and darn near threw my back out Shocked if they don't go 25 or 30 lbs I'll sure miss my guess. Had to throw them over my shoulder they were so heavy, they sure aren't recycled plastic. Had a flash back, almost thought I was back at work carrying re-bar on a bridge No
Let's see the Gal weighs 4190 plus 25 lbs of floor mats, 4215 and my 215= 4430 Rolling Eyes Think I'll go put some more air in my tires scratch

Cool deal Very Happy

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon November 28th 2012, 6:18 am

Dano got a good deal also.Some guy gave him a blower for his new build. Smile

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  GT300TD November 28th 2012, 6:29 am

bbf-falcon wrote:Dano got a good deal also.Some guy gave him a blower for his new build. Smile

Dano always seem to score...one way or another Laughing

GT300TD
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird November 28th 2012, 11:30 am

I got offered some free apple pie,BUT had to pass ,as i was told I'd be tied up and stuck in the back of Rick's truck if I drank it....Shit ,it was cold...if the temps would've been up it'd have been a different story Laughing drunken king
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon November 28th 2012, 2:06 pm

Microwave it. Apple pie is good at any temp. It's better hot in winter. Very Happy

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  342g November 28th 2012, 2:44 pm

bbf-falcon wrote:Microwave it. Apple pie is good at any temp. It's better hot in winter. Very Happy

Just think he could have taken it to the ball game, warmed him up. Very Happy
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  dave d November 28th 2012, 4:40 pm

56Tbird wrote:I got offered some free apple pie,BUT had to pass ,as i was told I'd be tied up and stuck in the back of Rick's truck if I drank it....Shit ,it was cold...if the temps would've been up it'd have been a different story Laughing drunken king

bbf-falcon wrote:Microwave it. Apple pie is good at any temp. It's better hot in winter. Very Happy

PUSSIES It would have made walking between bldgs better Razz drunken cheers
dave d
dave d

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird November 29th 2012, 10:25 am

dave d wrote:
56Tbird wrote:I got offered some free apple pie,BUT had to pass ,as i was told I'd be tied up and stuck in the back of Rick's truck if I drank it....Shit ,it was cold...if the temps would've been up it'd have been a different story Laughing drunken king

PUSSIES It would have made walking between bldgs better Razz drunken cheers
I took the shuttle bus Razz king
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  IDT-572 November 29th 2012, 10:56 am

I want to thank Harold for the hospitality................. I had a blast. I just wished I had more time, drove up on Friday afternoon, got up very early Saturday morning, walked all day and drove home that night. Got in about 10.30

This swap meet is like nothing I have ever been to around here, if Ford made it , it probably was at this meet.

I got several good deals, and saw a dual inline 1100 Autolight manifold and carburator. 3800 bucks.

I have seen them in pictures but that was the first time I actually saw one.

Enjoyed all the time spent with the guys all are great..............
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  HorsinAround November 30th 2012, 3:32 pm

dave d wrote:What part of ind you from close to ft wayne or muncie

about an hour south west of Ft wayne and an hour and a half nw of Muncie.
HorsinAround
HorsinAround

http://www.frontpagefab.com

Back to top Go down

Post  chuck_b24 January 5th 2013, 12:16 pm

HI when & where is the spring meet please..THANKS chuck

chuck_b24

Back to top Go down

Post  dave d January 5th 2013, 12:27 pm

April 5,-6 2013 this a fri and sat show I think the doors open at 4pm fri fairgrounds columbus,ohio
dave d
dave d

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2