BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some pics from our drag race today.......

+4
Lem Evans
bruno
billandlori
ThndrChkn
8 posters

Go down

Some pics from our drag race today....... Empty Some pics from our drag race today.......

Post  ThndrChkn August 12th 2012, 10:20 pm

Here's a slide show somebody posted on our Facebook page from the race we put on this weekend... These are from the Gambler race today... Scroll down just below the pic of the new Challenger for the slide show...

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Big-Sky-Drag-Racers-Association/372913632735151#!/photo.php?fbid=250614238393439&set=o.372913632735151&type=1
ThndrChkn
ThndrChkn

Back to top Go down

Some pics from our drag race today....... Empty Re: Some pics from our drag race today.......

Post  ThndrChkn August 13th 2012, 9:05 am

Here is the only picture I had time to take this weekend. It's from our High School Shootout... The kid on the left finished 2nd, and had JUST gotten his driver's license!! The Dodge Aspen, he borrowed from a friend of mine, who is friends with the kids family... The girl on the right was the winner, and is in her 2nd year. She finished 3rd last year if I remember correctly... How cool is this stuff? Cool Cool

The checks are for $500.00 and $250 respectively. The money goes to their respective schools as well...

Some pics from our drag race today....... Cid__1344739675460_

Last edited by ThndrChkn on August 15th 2012, 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total
ThndrChkn
ThndrChkn

Back to top Go down

Some pics from our drag race today....... Empty Re: Some pics from our drag race today.......

Post  billandlori August 13th 2012, 11:26 am

Very cool Doug!! They should be very proud.

That track looks mighty sticky, nice work!! The planes will be able to stop on a dime now!!

Bill
billandlori
billandlori

Back to top Go down

Post  ThndrChkn August 13th 2012, 2:22 pm

Thanks Bill. Actually, this piece of real estate was put in to be used eventually as a drag strip. So the planes never see the surface, except from above... Once last year, we had a plane rolling down the taxiway, and "for some reason" they stopped right next to the track. They sat there for 43 min. before proceeding and eventually taknig off... Everytime I looked up there, the windows were full of cameras/cell phones getting pics... It was awesome... I know a guy that says he took a picture from the track surface of the plane sitting up there. I'll see if I can find it and post it up...
ThndrChkn
ThndrChkn

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno August 13th 2012, 2:38 pm

Congrats Doug , looks like you had a great turnout !!!!

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  ThndrChkn August 13th 2012, 4:30 pm

Thanks Nick. Turnout was ok, but trying to get a crowd around here is nearly impossible. The people in this crap hole are so anti everything that you're just breaking even, if you're lucky... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Oh yeah, here's that picture of the airplane sitting on the taxiway next to the track... It almost looks like they're staged up and ready to go... One of the coolest pics I've seen in awhile... Cool Cool

Some pics from our drag race today....... 17
ThndrChkn
ThndrChkn

Back to top Go down

Post  billandlori August 13th 2012, 7:38 pm

Very cool pic Doug!!

If you throw in some eco car drags you could get all the tree huggers to come!! It might take too much time though.... Rolling Eyes

Bill
billandlori
billandlori

Back to top Go down

Post  Lem Evans August 13th 2012, 7:44 pm

Cool cheers Good job!

Lem Evans

http://bfevansraceparts.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LivermoreDave August 13th 2012, 9:19 pm

Looks like you enjoyed beautiful weather. It's great the kids to have a nice place to spend their time, with their parents and friends. Although I like racing too, that mountain range in the back ground is exciting to me!

Dave.

LivermoreDave

Back to top Go down

Post  psfracer August 13th 2012, 9:47 pm

What track is that and where is it located exactly? My family lives in Kalispell and I go up there to visit 2-3 times per year.
psfracer
psfracer

http://www.psfracer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ThndrChkn August 13th 2012, 11:40 pm

It's actually at our airport here in Helena. Put us on your calender for next year, and bring that car... Cool Cool
ThndrChkn
ThndrChkn

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird August 14th 2012, 12:04 am

Doug ,if I ever get rich ,I'll bring Tweetybird out there! Awesome thing your doing there cheers king
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  ThndrChkn August 14th 2012, 12:09 am

56Tbird wrote:Doug ,if I ever get rich ,I'll bring Tweetybird out there! Awesome thing your doing there cheers king

You guys show up, and I'll try my hand at a BBF Bash... Very Happy
ThndrChkn
ThndrChkn

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty August 14th 2012, 11:11 pm

Now just get that "Nanner" going again and get out there yourself. Twisted Evil
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  ThndrChkn August 15th 2012, 10:10 am

I'd love to Rob... Maybe before the end of this year if I'm lucky...
ThndrChkn
ThndrChkn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down