BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTB Enderle linkage

3 posters

Go down

WTB Enderle linkage Empty WTB Enderle linkage

Post  Denny September 30th 2009, 5:56 pm

I am looking for a linkage set that will work for my dual dominator tunnel ram setup. anyone have anything laying around that I can put to use? let me know. Also need a 8" posi unit for another project.

Thanks...
Denny

Denny

Back to top Go down

WTB Enderle linkage Empty Re: WTB Enderle linkage

Post  the Coug September 30th 2009, 8:36 pm

Denny you do know there is an 8" and an 8.8" don't you? the difference is the 8" is a front pumkin install and a 8.8 is a newer mustang rear gear install....

Randy
the Coug
the Coug

Back to top Go down

Post  c.evans September 30th 2009, 9:03 pm

Denny wrote:I am looking for a linkage set that will work for my dual dominator tunnel ram setup. anyone have anything laying around that I can put to use? let me know. Also need a 8" posi unit for another project.

Thanks...
Denny

I'm an Enderle dealer and played a part in getting a dedicated linkage set-up for our TFS A-460 tunnel ram that a lot of the guys use. However you need to at least tell us what manifold you're going to use the dual dominator set-up on, in order for me to help you. Enderle linkage kits range from $120 to about $160 depending on what you need.

Hope this helps,
Charlie Evans

c.evans
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR

Back to top Go down

WTB Enderle linkage Empty Enderle

Post  Denny September 30th 2009, 9:46 pm

Randy, Yea I need a 8" for 65 fastback that needs to go from 1 wheel wonder to at least 2. Charlie I am going to add a couple pics , I am going from engine in car to the one on the stand custom built sheet metal intake, I would like to duplicate what i have been using, I am going to use my Boss engine in my high school car, a 1956 ford 2 door hardtop Victoria with the dual 4s on her pro streeted.

[img]WTB Enderle linkage 55p6io[/img][img]WTB Enderle linkage 2mmwg42[/img]

Sorry about the big pics, I don't know how to get them smaller!

Denny

Denny

Back to top Go down

Post  c.evans September 30th 2009, 10:45 pm

Denny,

1. Enderle offers a linkage kit for sheet metal tunnel rams that does NOT include the "relay tower", or aka the bracket for the bell crank, down at the intake flange surface. This is because most sheet metal intakes already have a post for the bell crank already welded on to the intake flange.

2. If you are needing a tunnel ram linkage kit for the Boss 429 headed engine, Enderle does not make one, however I have ordered the linkage kit for the TFS A-460 intake manifold and modified it's bell crank bracket to fit the Boss engine, and it works fine. We did this just a couple of weeks ago for Dave Freelander's engine.

If I can help, let me know.

Charlie Evans

c.evans
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down