BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holley LS Fest III, September 7, 8, 9!

+5
dfree383
QtrWarrior
jasonf
bbf-falcon
Pro Stock John
9 posters

Go down

Holley LS Fest III, September 7, 8, 9! Empty Holley LS Fest III, September 7, 8, 9!

Post  Pro Stock John July 18th 2012, 6:04 pm

It's BACK........ Holley LS Fest. A celebration of LS-based performance, this event brings in the baddest LS-powered cars on the planet! This is your chance to see the baddest of the bad LS-powered drag cars AND the best handling and coolest LS-based Pro Touring G Machines at the SAME EVENT.

This event is the race #3 in the Chevy Performance LSX Challenge Series, and you can bet that all the hitters will be showing up trying to take home the win.

Outlaw Drag Radial will have all the LS big dogs on the same track again, like veterans Mike Brown and Andy Koehler, but will also feature newer guys like Andy Essary who piloted his WS6 the Murder Bird to a WIN in Bradenton. But Mark Carlyle will be there too, he recently cranked off a blistering new ET of 7.22@209!

Real Street will be back. Will it be Preston again or will Falcon or one of the other guys grab a win?

All Motor is another exciting class with the Baskin Camaro turning up the game. Will it be Judson, Greg Delaney, Robert, Danny, Joe or the Lashleys taking this one?

Shut Your Face returns. Brian Black wants this pretty bad, and the rules are the best ever, how will this class go down this year?

5th Gen Camaro will reportedly draw every big dog 5th gen out, we will see a few 5th gens in the 8's that weekend I think so!

Autocross. Such a simple word for such a cool class. Take some new ZL1's, throw in some older GM muscle sporting 18x12's + 600 horsepower naturally aspirated, and you start to get an idea of what this class is like. It's high tech badassery.

Drifting, yes there will be drifting. Even yours truly a diehard drag racer will profess that I watched the drifting and was quite impressed with the handling and skill involved. And judging by the mangled bumpers on a few of last entries you might see a few of these guys trade some point before the end of the weekend.

But wait. The Engine Swap Challenge. Ever seen a team swap an LS engine into a car in under an hour? You will at LS Fest.

Looking to buy some performance parts? The vendor's midway will be packed with all the big players active in LS performance, from Holley to GM. Scoggin Dickey will be there in force, and there will be a lot of enticing event-only specials that you might not be able to pass up.

Oh there's also an awesome car show.

Oh and usually some TV personalities filming coverage. Don't forget the 5-6 magazines that will have staffers out covering the event and shooting cars for articles (did you know that your odds of getting into your favorite magazines goes up like 1000% if you hit an event like this?).

Pre-register now and take advantage of the early rates!

So if the opportunity to see the quickest, best handling LS cars on the planet sounds interesting to you, SAVE THE DATES: September 7, 8, 9 at Beech Bend Raceway in Bowling Green Kentucky - Less than 8 weeks away!!!!!!

www.LSFest.com
https://www.facebook.com/lsfest
2011 LS Fest video by Hot Rod: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gF-wg0Aifc

Pro Stock John

Back to top Go down

Holley LS Fest III, September 7, 8, 9! Empty Re: Holley LS Fest III, September 7, 8, 9!

Post  bbf-falcon July 18th 2012, 7:33 pm

Sorry,but I have too watch paint dry that weekend. Embarassed confused

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Holley LS Fest III, September 7, 8, 9! Empty Re: Holley LS Fest III, September 7, 8, 9!

Post  jasonf July 18th 2012, 8:14 pm

Why is this crap even posted here and who the hell is Prostock John. This is a Ford site tard. The only posts you have are promoting this race and to talk about your chevy powered Ford.
jasonf
jasonf
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  QtrWarrior July 18th 2012, 8:36 pm

I think I'd rather have my finger nails yanked out.. Rolling Eyes
QtrWarrior
QtrWarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Pro Stock John July 18th 2012, 10:09 pm

Some guys said that there were a lot of guys from KY on the site. so I posted the race info last year too.

I've had a lot of Fords over the years too ('63 Galaxie P Code; 5 Mustangs)... I got this guy too, sister division to Ford:

Holley LS Fest III, September 7, 8, 9! IMAG0891

Pro Stock John

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 July 19th 2012, 3:36 am

Ahhhh......This is a Big Block Ford site...... LS motors are for Chev-ro-dorks..... I have to wash my hair that weekend... Rolling Eyes Laughing
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  res0rli9 July 19th 2012, 6:59 am

dfree383 wrote:Ahhhh......This is a Big Block Ford site...... LS motors are for Chev-ro-dorks..... I have to wash my hair that weekend... Rolling Eyes Laughing

And dont forget to dig the Sand out of your ear's Razz Razz Razz

res0rli9
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird July 20th 2012, 3:11 pm

damn ,they're wasting a good weekend of bracket racing at Beech Bend for this shit too
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  the Coug July 24th 2012, 3:33 pm

My Friend has a great LS ..... it has a couple rods hanging out the side of it Shocked
the Coug
the Coug

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 July 24th 2012, 6:04 pm

wtf, Cougs being nice.................I'm losing my faith in his bashing skills lol.

Last edited by richter69 on July 24th 2012, 8:35 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : cant type for shit)
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird July 24th 2012, 7:44 pm

I'm still shaking my head in awe!! WTF Shocked king
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down