BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3rd Anuual Capital City Classic Gambler Race...

Go down

3rd Anuual Capital City Classic Gambler Race... Empty 3rd Anuual Capital City Classic Gambler Race...

Post  ThndrChkn June 29th 2012, 9:55 am

Just thought I'd post this up for anyone in this area, (Canadians too) to come on out and enjoy a great day at the track. Right now we're struggling to keep putting these races on, because the big wigs at our airport where I rent the facility just plain don't want us there. Problem being, there's no other place like this place in this whole state as far as facilities go. We really want to make this event as big as we can make it, and hopefully they'll see the true potential of these events, and let us have more... Anyway, if you guys can make it, I assure you it'll be a great time... There is a pretty good payout, that somehow didn't get copied with this photo, but I'll dig it up, and post it later...

3rd Anuual Capital City Classic Gambler Race... 2012HelenaDragRaces
ThndrChkn
ThndrChkn

Back to top Go down

3rd Anuual Capital City Classic Gambler Race... Empty Re: 3rd Anuual Capital City Classic Gambler Race...

Post  ThndrChkn July 20th 2012, 11:17 am

I thought I 'd put an addition in for our race this year. It's not on the flyer, but this year, we are going to run on Friday night Aug. 10. We're going to do a $500.00 winner take all King of The Track... I know there's a few guys from this area/region that should be able to make it. Come on guys. We're givin' away some cash...!

ThndrChkn
ThndrChkn

Back to top Go down