BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pro comp heads in the final last year semi's this year.

5 posters

Go down

Pro comp heads in the final last year semi's this year. Empty Pro comp heads in the final last year semi's this year.

Post  Wes Littrell June 24th 2012, 7:25 pm

Just couldn't resist saying that my procomp headed,dist, and valve cover equiped car made it to the finals last year and the semi finals this year.Oh and it has 2.47 gears and I drove it to KY this winter and pull my bayliner inboard lake boat 180 mi round trip to Lake Ozark also.Junk pro comps Laughing .
Just had to share Very Happy .
Wes
Wes Littrell
Wes Littrell

Back to top Go down

Pro comp heads in the final last year semi's this year. Empty Re: Pro comp heads in the final last year semi's this year.

Post  schmitty June 24th 2012, 7:29 pm

And hauled an A block back to MO from the tech seminar. Wink
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Pro comp heads in the final last year semi's this year. Empty Re: Pro comp heads in the final last year semi's this year.

Post  56Tbird June 30th 2012, 3:14 pm

Just think if it was Alky Injected Wes,then you may have won both races! ProComp rules!! cheers king
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  maverick June 30th 2012, 3:46 pm

56Tbird wrote:Just think if it was Alky Injected Wes,then you may have won both races! ProComp rules!! cheers king

Dan, If I didn't know better, one could guess that you & Wes are trying to start some s%#t. Suspect
maverick
maverick
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird June 30th 2012, 5:27 pm

Yes ,BUT you know better Razz Laughing king
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon July 1st 2012, 5:23 pm

Wes don't start shit,he just wins races and states the fact. Go getum Wes Very Happy

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down