BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BBF foxbody for sale cheap

4 posters

Go down

BBF foxbody for sale cheap Empty BBF foxbody for sale cheap

Post  bigdaddy198 May 2nd 2012, 11:31 pm

I have decided to put off my racing for this year as my wife and i just became foster parents and my free time is down to nothing i am going to sell my 82 mustang has a 460/C6 its got a performer 460 intake and matching cam dove heads 850 holley msd6al/ msd blaster coil runs great i have driven it around my neighborhood trans shifts good has a b&m rachet shifter 10 pt cage battery is moved to rear and is brand new has a kill swich on rear . Car is almost done needs a windshield to have the alternator wired up the driveshaft loop installed and its in black primer but the body is not to bad it has a few dings and a small rust spot about 2" from the sunroofbut overall its only needing a few days of minor stuff done to it it has a single drag bucket with 5 pt harness has a sheet metal dash with the morosso switch panel and a new 5" monster tach with lite and recall under the car is all new brakes, lines, master cylinder, rotors, calipers, its four wheel disc the rears are 5 lug and has southsideuppers heavy coil springs 8.8 with aubun posi i was told it has a mini spool 373 ratio has sway bar and all new bushings theres been alot of money spent already and it kills me to part with it but 3500.00 cash bring a trailer and you can drive iy on there is still a wiring harness to the rear lites butall the old wiring up front is gone the only wiring under the hood is what it takes to make a pass the coil the electric fan has a aluminum radiator fuel tank is sumped with a filter and i believe is a holley black max 150 pump all new fuel line to the front all the hard stuff is done just needs the final touches for someone who wants to race and get into it cheap here is a great start 3500.00 cash please only serious. Buyers car is in michigan. Thanks and have a great day affraid affraid

bigdaddy198

Back to top Go down

BBF foxbody for sale cheap Empty Re: BBF foxbody for sale cheap

Post  stanggt May 3rd 2012, 7:36 am

where at in Michigan?
stanggt
stanggt

Back to top Go down

BBF foxbody for sale cheap Empty Car is near lapeer mi

Post  bigdaddy198 May 3rd 2012, 8:30 am

I am located near lapeer mi you can call me at 810-441-5321 i have pics i can send also car has 29 x10 /15 MT slicks they are older but have only a couple passes on them no rot the rear wheels are american racing but the offset needs to be about 5.75 to 6.0 to get those tires in far enough they stick out about 2" if your serious about a car here you go. Thanks

bigdaddy198

Back to top Go down

BBF foxbody for sale cheap Empty Fox 460

Post  bigdaddy198 May 3rd 2012, 1:55 pm

Car also has a michigan title affraid

bigdaddy198

Back to top Go down

Post  stanggt May 4th 2012, 8:08 am

bigdaddy198 wrote:I am located near lapeer mi you can call me at 810-441-5321 i have pics i can send also car has 29 x10 /15 MT slicks they are older but have only a couple passes on them no rot the rear wheels are american racing but the offset needs to be about 5.75 to 6.0 to get those tires in far enough they stick out about 2" if your serious about a car here you go. Thanks
I have a car, was thinkin of a buddy. Shoot me some pics to drvannest@yahoo.com and we'll go from there.

Thanks
Chris
stanggt
stanggt

Back to top Go down

BBF foxbody for sale cheap Empty Sent ya some

Post  bigdaddy198 May 4th 2012, 11:57 am

Sent some also a couple videos of it runnin Suspect

bigdaddy198

Back to top Go down

BBF foxbody for sale cheap Empty pics

Post  KEVIN S May 15th 2012, 8:37 am

Pics of everything included. Check your pm's for info.Thanks KS.

KEVIN S

Back to top Go down

Post  SVTCobra June 15th 2012, 2:43 am

Still available?

SVTCobra

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down