BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where can you get a new c6 pump and sunshell washer

3 posters

Go down

where can you get a new c6 pump and sunshell washer Empty where can you get a new c6 pump and sunshell washer

Post  manofmerc April 26th 2012, 7:47 am

Looking at the thread below on the bushing install that looks like a new pump body if so where did you get it .While on c6s what about the steel #6 thrust washer on the sunshell ? One of mine is kinda warped from dragstrip abuse .Doug Question

manofmerc
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

where can you get a new c6 pump and sunshell washer Empty Re: where can you get a new c6 pump and sunshell washer

Post  54BigB April 28th 2012, 9:55 am

I just bought some C6 transmission parts from https://www.wittrans.com/ quick service and a good selection of new and used parts. Takes a little time to learn how to get around their web site. Hope this helps you.
Louis

54BigB

Back to top Go down

where can you get a new c6 pump and sunshell washer Empty Re: where can you get a new c6 pump and sunshell washer

Post  Gregaust April 29th 2012, 5:05 am

I think you're pretty limited to good used parts . Not seen "NEW" of either . If that washer on the sunshell is damaged might be time for roller bearings Smile

Gregaust

Back to top Go down

where can you get a new c6 pump and sunshell washer Empty Thanks

Post  manofmerc April 30th 2012, 4:55 am

Greg I do have a roller bearing on the planetary set .Probably from all the years of abuse my sunshell bearing I will call it isnt flat .I have seen a new c6 pump body but it has been a while .And I will look at that website thanks a million Cool Doug

manofmerc
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

where can you get a new c6 pump and sunshell washer Empty Thank you big B

Post  manofmerc May 1st 2012, 6:54 am

I pulled that what ever it takes website up big B man it is a good one !! And they have the sunshell race I need .Thanks for that Doug Very Happy

manofmerc
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down