BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

While the boys are at the tech seminar.......

+4
bigblok2000ranger
c.evans
richter69
QtrWarriorLady
8 posters

Go down

While the boys are at the tech seminar....... Empty While the boys are at the tech seminar.......

Post  QtrWarriorLady January 13th 2012, 7:01 pm

I guess while you all are partying at Texas Roadhouse, I guess I'll go play in the bars downtown tonight and catch me some live music tongue

Ya'll be sure to give me a heads-up when Mike is on his way home Wink

queen Deanna queen
QtrWarriorLady
QtrWarriorLady

Back to top Go down

While the boys are at the tech seminar....... Empty Re: While the boys are at the tech seminar.......

Post  richter69 January 13th 2012, 7:26 pm

I'll be puttin' the Grande' back together to get ready to go test here in a few weeks when the track opens back up ............... Very Happy
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

While the boys are at the tech seminar....... Empty Re: While the boys are at the tech seminar.......

Post  c.evans January 13th 2012, 8:34 pm

While the cat is away,,,,,,,,,,the mice will play Exclamation Laughing

Charlie

c.evans
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR

Back to top Go down

Post  QtrWarriorLady January 13th 2012, 9:29 pm

c.evans wrote:While the cat is away,,,,,,,,,,the mice will play Exclamation Laughing

Charlie

Uncle Charlie ... Ya got me all wrong Very Happy
QtrWarriorLady
QtrWarriorLady

Back to top Go down

Post  QtrWarriorLady January 13th 2012, 10:54 pm

richter69 wrote:I'll be puttin' the Grande' back together to get ready to go test here in a few weeks when the track opens back up ............... Very Happy

Too bad I am not doing any Travelling. I'd love to watch
QtrWarriorLady
QtrWarriorLady

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 January 13th 2012, 10:59 pm

QtrWarriorLady wrote:
richter69 wrote:I'll be puttin' the Grande' back together to get ready to go test here in a few weeks when the track opens back up ............... Very Happy

you'd get put to work.............. Wink
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  bigblok2000ranger January 13th 2012, 11:20 pm

Up yours Jon probably won't be til March when my new engine gets done and dynoed then track doesn't open til April.
bigblok2000ranger
bigblok2000ranger

Back to top Go down

Post  QtrWarriorLady January 13th 2012, 11:38 pm

richter69 wrote:
QtrWarriorLady wrote:

you'd get put to work.............. Wink

I offered to help last time And you turned me down Crying or Very sad
QtrWarriorLady
QtrWarriorLady

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 January 13th 2012, 11:42 pm

got me there............. Laughing

I can't help it of you Northerners aint got any tracks open til April..............move further South Razz
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  bigblok2000ranger January 14th 2012, 12:03 pm

But most of your tracks are about 660 feet too short! Wink
bigblok2000ranger
bigblok2000ranger

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 January 14th 2012, 12:42 pm

Oh we have 1/4 mile tracks, they only use the full 1320 for the TnT and slower guys though lol.
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  rmcomprandy January 14th 2012, 3:04 pm

richter69 wrote:Oh we have 1/4 mile tracks, they only use the full 1320 for the TnT and slower guys though lol.

WHY is that...?

rmcomprandy

http://www.rmcompetition.com

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 January 14th 2012, 5:22 pm

dunno, all the fast classes have gone 1/8th mile, most of the racing around the country is this way in the heads up and fast bracket/index classes.......pretty much the industry standard now. I don't make the rules.
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 January 14th 2012, 5:39 pm

Insurance.......
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  rmcomprandy January 14th 2012, 7:24 pm

richter69 wrote:dunno, all the fast classes have gone 1/8th mile, most of the racing around the country is this way in the heads up and fast bracket/index classes.......pretty much the industry standard now. I don't make the rules.

I have heard and it truly seems the insurance companies do make those rules and it merely depends upon how much the track management wishes to spend on it.
More Mile Per Hour cost more money for them.

rmcomprandy

Back to top Go down

Post  Larry T January 14th 2012, 11:04 pm

what do you need a 1/4mile track for when you can prove your point in the 1/8th Twisted Evil
Larry T
Larry T

Back to top Go down

Post  rmcomprandy January 15th 2012, 12:45 pm

Larry T wrote:what do you need a 1/4mile track for when you can prove your point in the 1/8th Twisted Evil

I can see that you haven't spent much time at the finish line of a 1/4 mile track to see where sheer power can overtake a well worked-out vehicle.
It all depends upon WHICH point you intend to prove.

rmcomprandy

Back to top Go down

Post  Doug Rahn January 15th 2012, 2:00 pm

Okay Dee, kick your boyfriend out and change the sheets, Mikey and I just passed through Macon lol!
Doug Rahn
Doug Rahn
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/228081

Back to top Go down

Post  QtrWarriorLady January 15th 2012, 2:29 pm

Doug Rahn wrote:Okay Dee, kick your boyfriend out and change the sheets, Mikey and I just passed through Macon lol!

I started stripping the bed when he texted me at 201.... Razz
QtrWarriorLady
QtrWarriorLady

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down