BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thank the good Lord my family & i are alive :)

+11
69F100
'65 T-BOLT
cool40
514Fox87
bbf-falcon
342g
56Tbird
Curt
dfree383
Tennessee Bullitt
nuclearcobra
15 posters

Go down

Thank the good Lord my family & i are alive :) Empty Thank the good Lord my family & i are alive :)

Post  nuclearcobra October 16th 2011, 8:39 am

We were heading down to Maryland international raceway (Budds Creek) for the ford fever classic 4 hrs from our house. And about an hour into our trip driving down rt. 404 at 60mph a honda civic with 4 people in it came flyin out of a bar on the left, crossed both lanes then cut it back to the right to avoid going into a drainage ditch and ended up head on into us Mad we just yelled and slammed on the brakes and munched the car bad,i got the rv with trailor and race car stopped and got us out( my wife and 5 year old hannah) because gas was spewing everywhere, i have 4 gallons of gas up front in the rack and 2 of them split wide open, no fire tho thank God Very Happy the chopper landed and took the people away then the scene recreation team showed up to do there thing because they said one of them perished Sad we had to sit there from 8:15 at nite to 2:30am And on top of all this come to find out they wern't even in the bar drinking or in the parkinglot drinking they were sitting there shooting herion Mad the state police found a vial of herion several spoons and needles and a few had outstanding warrants for there arrest Rolling Eyes after i found this out i just wanted to go over and snap there little f*#king necks Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad those bastards almost killed my family and i & my wife is laying in bed in pain because it tore the muscles and ligements around her spine from her neck to her tailbone Crying or Very sad im a little sore but ok and so is Hannah. The cops said its amazing i didnt lose my left foot where it sits when im driving affraid Thank the good Lord my family & i are alive :) Th_IMG_1511 Thank the good Lord my family & i are alive :) Th_IMG_1509 Thank the good Lord my family & i are alive :) Th_IMG_1513 Thank the good Lord my family & i are alive :) Th_IMG_1532-1 Thank the good Lord my family & i are alive :) Th_IMG_1530 Thank the good Lord my family & i are alive :) Th_IMG_1538-1

Last edited by nuclearcobra on October 16th 2011, 9:08 am; edited 1 time in total
nuclearcobra
nuclearcobra
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Thank the good Lord my family & i are alive :) Empty Re: Thank the good Lord my family & i are alive :)

Post  Tennessee Bullitt October 16th 2011, 8:55 am

Oh man, what a mess!!! I'm glad you and your daughter is OK. Pray that your wife has a speedy recovery. That really sucks. Too bad you just couldn't have had your camper run them little bastards over and saved a few medical dollars on any of them. Evil or Very Mad
Tennessee Bullitt
Tennessee Bullitt

Back to top Go down

Thank the good Lord my family & i are alive :) Empty Re: Thank the good Lord my family & i are alive :)

Post  dfree383 October 16th 2011, 8:55 am

Damn..... We'll at least your Family is alive and the Kid didn't get hurt.

Hope it works out ok for ya, it really sucks to hear crap like this being caused by such freaking irresponsible punks.
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Curt October 16th 2011, 9:32 am

Wow. So glad you and your family didn't have major injuries or worse. Praying for speedy recovery for you and your wife. Quite an experience for Hanna, glad she is ok.
Curt
Curt

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird October 16th 2011, 9:43 am

Wow, your lucky it wasn't worse! I know it's bad ,but at least your family will be ok in time.That's scary stuff right there!!
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  342g October 16th 2011, 10:23 am

Glad you, and your family are o.k., hope your wife has a speedy recovery.
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon October 16th 2011, 10:36 am

Really glad you and Hanna are ok. Really sucks your wife has too suffer because of careless punkass kids. Mad Thank God for sparing your lives. Makes one stop and think huh Shocked

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  514Fox87 October 16th 2011, 11:55 am

Man what a mess! Thank God you guys weren't hurt worse. RV can be replaced but lives can't. Miss you down here but glad you are alive.
514Fox87
514Fox87

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 October 16th 2011, 1:00 pm

damn! sorry about your luck.how many tickets did you get? a local guy here had the same kinda wreck and had a bunch of tickets for fuel in the trailer and all kinds'a bs.maybe the other folks had insurance.........take care of the wife!
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  nuclearcobra October 16th 2011, 1:09 pm

Thanks guys for the kind words Very Happy and no tickets for the fuel they didn't care about that, but i,ll never put it up there again.
nuclearcobra
nuclearcobra
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  '65 T-BOLT October 16th 2011, 1:17 pm

GLAD YOU AND THE FAMILY ARE OK!
'65 T-BOLT
'65 T-BOLT

Back to top Go down

Post  69F100 October 16th 2011, 1:41 pm

514Fox87 wrote:Man what a mess! Thank God you guys weren't hurt worse. RV can be replaced but lives can't.

X2 God was riding with yall for sure like in your heading we need to give him the thanks for sparing you and the family in that mess and I am praying for your wife a fast recovery.I pray that just maybe this will open the ones in the car eyes and they may see that the drugs killed one of them and could have cost them and you and your family's life to.I am not taking up for them by no means just hoping some good can comes from this.

Jim
69F100
69F100
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Thank the good Lord my family & i are alive :) Empty Glad

Post  knrclark October 16th 2011, 4:01 pm

Glad you guys are OK man.

Kerry
knrclark
knrclark
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Nevs October 16th 2011, 6:39 pm

'65 T-BOLT wrote:GLAD YOU AND THE FAMILY ARE OK!

X2! Hope everything turns out Ok for you and your family.
Nevs
Nevs
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike R October 16th 2011, 8:21 pm

You definitely have a guardian angel looking out for you! Glad to hear you and yours weren't seriously injured.

Mike R

Back to top Go down

Post  DILLIGASDAVE October 16th 2011, 8:48 pm

God how I hate all the idiots out there driving that have no business being behind the wheel.

Like when the dumbass that pulls out in front of a racecar hauler or an 18 wheeler and expects you to get all that weight slowed down in time when all they had to do was WAIT 3 to 5 damn seconds....then go.

Glad you guys are OK.
DILLIGASDAVE
DILLIGASDAVE

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum