BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S/ST Win Saturday Night for the KFM '58 Ford

+19
c.evans
valleydawg
manofmerc
knrclark
bbf-falcon
Nevs
IDT-572
61coon
Curt
342g
Lem Evans
cool40
512Fairlane
hillbillyerv
56Tbird
Race Ready Fabrications
res0rli9
'65 T-BOLT
Wheelie58
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

S/ST Win Saturday Night for the KFM '58 Ford - Page 2 Empty Re: S/ST Win Saturday Night for the KFM '58 Ford

Post  Wheelie58 September 13th 2011, 7:51 am

bigblockfox468 wrote:Good job there Keith Exclamation

You and Dano may have to have a wrestling match for the king crown.

Are you still on coming to Milan? Whats that date? I have some things going on the 16th and the 23rd of this month so I hope its not one of those dates.....I owe you a case drunken I haven't talked to you for awhile and looking forward to hooking up with you.

The Milan race went away...when NHRA killed the Unleashed schedule and handed it to NMCA. NMCA only has one class that my car fits (Open Comp) and that is not something that interests me. So....no Michigan trip for the '58 this year.
Thanks!
Keith
Wheelie58
Wheelie58

http://www.keithfulpmotorsports.com

Back to top Go down

S/ST Win Saturday Night for the KFM '58 Ford - Page 2 Empty Re: S/ST Win Saturday Night for the KFM '58 Ford

Post  bigblockfox468 September 13th 2011, 7:57 am

Wheelie58 wrote:

The Milan race went away...when NHRA killed the Unleashed schedule and handed it to NMCA. NMCA only has one class that my car fits (Open Comp) and that is not something that interests me. So....no Michigan trip for the '58 this year.
Thanks!
Keith

Oh that sucks Evil or Very Mad Alright then... I'll still make good on our deal but you'll have to wait a little bit.

BTW I want one of your Motorsport shirts PM me the cost and the info you need from me. Wink
bigblockfox468
bigblockfox468
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  D. Sea September 13th 2011, 12:14 pm

Grats on the win Kieth. You should give Open Comp a try... It's kinda fun IMO Cool
D. Sea
D. Sea

Back to top Go down

Post  Treeyasoon September 13th 2011, 9:37 pm

Wheelie58 wrote:Here is a Winners Circle picture with all of my friends.
That is some funny shit......looks like you've got the friend that matters with ya'....that is the moral of this story. cheers
Treeyasoon
Treeyasoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2