BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nice going Larry

5 posters

Go down

nice going Larry  Empty nice going Larry

Post  bruno July 29th 2011, 9:27 am

http://www.dragracingonline.com/agent1320/2011/1320-xiii_7-50.html

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

nice going Larry  Empty Re: nice going Larry

Post  David Willingham July 29th 2011, 10:24 am

I was at Gainesville last year and decided to get his autograph since he was out and only had a couple of people standing there. There was a lady in front of me that told him "it's good to see you out here in a Ford" and he mumbled something like "yep, driving a Ford" and looked very disgusted saying that. He was sort of rude and I haven't cared much for him since.
David Willingham
David Willingham
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 July 29th 2011, 11:28 am

I used to watch NHRA on TV, never missed a show...................I haven't watched one all this year..................
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  powerstrokeace July 29th 2011, 11:41 am

Guy's you have to remember that Larry started racing a FORD years ago when he had his own choice.. As for Larry, He's really a great person and I know this for a fact as My best friend at Mickey Thompson and I spent some time with Larry a few years back just before getting back in with Ford. the problem is that Ford is not putting up as much money as need for the R&D that is going on and Humprey's deal with Rousch/Yates has flopped. I mean Look at the Rousch/Yates deal. You can get the CHEVY engines but but they don't have any FORD engines for sale. And It might be due to the Law suite that was filed

Ace
powerstrokeace
powerstrokeace

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon July 29th 2011, 12:22 pm

David Willingham wrote:I was at Gainesville last year and decided to get his autograph since he was out and only had a couple of people standing there. There was a lady in front of me that told him "it's good to see you out here in a Ford" and he mumbled something like "yep, driving a Ford" and looked very disgusted saying that. He was sort of rude and I haven't cared much for him since.

David,from the story that was told too me a couple weeks ago(very reliable sourse) he has a right to sound discusted.I will pm you what I heard.

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down