BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got tagged by code enforcement a@@hole

+8
DILLIGASDAVE
BigBlockRanger
the1969fordguyinky
cool40
res0rli9
bb429power
Maddmattmustangs
95lightiningguy
12 posters

Go down

Got tagged by code enforcement a@@hole Empty Got tagged by code enforcement a@@hole

Post  95lightiningguy January 24th 2011, 8:10 pm

Guess my mess has finally gotten attention from city. Evil or Very Mad The project truck and the daily driver gettin new motor all apart they decided to give me a citation. Told him I was working as fast as I could but working on a carport in the cold isnt fun but didnt care, said hes had to stop here too much, guess twice in 6 years is too much. Oh well will pay the fine and go on with what I'm doin. tongue
95lightiningguy
95lightiningguy

Back to top Go down

Got tagged by code enforcement a@@hole Empty Re: Got tagged by code enforcement a@@hole

Post  Maddmattmustangs January 24th 2011, 8:32 pm

My neighbor tried that with me, I rigged an engine and trans in the mustang real quick and drove it up and down the street for the inspector. Had it back apart the next day
Maddmattmustangs
Maddmattmustangs

Back to top Go down

Got tagged by code enforcement a@@hole Empty Re: Got tagged by code enforcement a@@hole

Post  95lightiningguy January 24th 2011, 9:29 pm

Wasnt neighbors, he lives in the neighborhood and was just driving by. The wife is pissed now too, so I will be cleaning and putting my stuff away. Just one more thing in a list of things I cant get right. Crying or Very sad
95lightiningguy
95lightiningguy

Back to top Go down

Post  bb429power January 24th 2011, 10:24 pm

"If the world didnt have idiots who would we laugh at, wait dont laugh at me!!!!! Twisted Evil " Where did I read that? confused Gotta just laugh at the idiots man, I have gotten more $#!t than a bar's toilet. But I still shine just fine Twisted Evil
bb429power
bb429power

Back to top Go down

Post  res0rli9 January 24th 2011, 10:53 pm

bb429power wrote:"If the world didnt have idiots who would we laugh at, wait dont laugh at me!!!!! Twisted Evil " Where did I read that? confused Gotta just laugh at the idiots man, I have gotten more $#!t than a bar's toilet. But I still shine just fine Twisted Evil

What do ya get when ya shine a turd ???

res0rli9
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bb429power January 24th 2011, 10:59 pm

res0rli9 wrote:
bb429power wrote:"If the world didnt have idiots who would we laugh at, wait dont laugh at me!!!!! Twisted Evil " Where did I read that? confused Gotta just laugh at the idiots man, I have gotten more $#!t than a bar's toilet. But I still shine just fine Twisted Evil

What do ya get when ya shine a turd ???
My brothers truck Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
bb429power
bb429power

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 January 24th 2011, 11:26 pm

it's always nice to see your tax money at work for you. Very Happy tell him to kiss your ass! it'll make you feal better anyway.
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddmattmustangs January 25th 2011, 12:01 am

Have his tires go flat then call it in as an eyesore Laughing
Maddmattmustangs
Maddmattmustangs

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 January 25th 2011, 12:16 am

Maddmattmustangs wrote:Have his tires go flat then call it in as an eyesore Laughing
yea,the kinda flat that cant be fixed! i knew a guy one time who had flats all the time.come to find out some good ole boy "spilled" some roofing nails in his driveway. Suspect
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  the1969fordguyinky January 25th 2011, 11:31 am

At my last house this was an issue too. I had too many cars on such a small lot really. 6 cars and two bikes. Only the 'stang was inside! I cleared out my friend's junk (that made for two unhappy fellows...) Sold one project bike and just picked up a bit. The cop (they used regular neighborhood cops for the kind of enforcement too) came back and was pleased enough at my efforts and it never went any further.
My neighbor, however, got busted next for his mess! Turned out some busybody scumbag didn't have anything better to do than try to go looking into everyone's backyard.
A 8' privacy fence would have come in handy...
the1969fordguyinky
the1969fordguyinky

Back to top Go down

Post  bb429power January 25th 2011, 12:35 pm

There is (was) an old econoline van that my grandpa wrecked. He drug it out in to the wood behind his property and it was out of sight from everyone. Recently they put a neighborhood back in that area and all of a sudden he needs to get that out (there was nothing to it, all of it was in the ground except the main body). And then behind his garage had to be cleaned up which was just some wooden pallets. THEN they had an issue with our jeep on their front lawn when we were trying to sell it. WTF? People really have nothing better to do, my dad's been putting cars there for 20 years, that van was back there before that and same with the pallets. And NOW all of a sudden everything is an issue, just stupid. Rolling Eyes
bb429power
bb429power

Back to top Go down

Post  BigBlockRanger January 25th 2011, 12:52 pm

Don't forget that code enforcement people just like your next door neighbor, have no right to enter private property without permission.
BigBlockRanger
BigBlockRanger

Back to top Go down

Post  DILLIGASDAVE January 25th 2011, 5:21 pm

BigBlockRanger wrote:Don't forget that code enforcement people just like your next door neighbor, have no right to enter private property without permission.
Not always true, it depends on the city.

In my town they can walk all up in your front/back/side yard & look around all they want and you have no say in the matter.......but just "looking" is supposedly the extent of their powers (yea, right Rolling Eyes ). So theoretically in my town even though they can come in my yard unannounced without my permission all they want, they supposedly can only "look", (but can't touch anything) and can't lift/move anything around.......like say a tarp covering a car/truck in my yard to get a look at it's tags/plates/driveability.
DILLIGASDAVE
DILLIGASDAVE

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 January 25th 2011, 7:39 pm

I can see getting pissed if your work space is limited and you must do it in a place where it can be seen etc, other than that I guess I'm one of the few that does not want mine nor my neighbors front or even backyard cluttered up with a bunch of junk..................eyesore IMO....even if its a bunch of cool old cars rusting.........
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  95lightiningguy January 25th 2011, 10:23 pm

What gets me is the clean up is making it look worse, truck all apart with the tarps off the carport, pieces and parts all over the place. Tow truck is coming to get truck in morning, going to my buds in Benton, about 30 minutes from here. Gonna be very inconvenient and I will burn alo of gas but whatever the wife is happy. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
95lightiningguy
95lightiningguy

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 January 25th 2011, 10:34 pm

this makes me glad i live in the sticks Laughing i dont have a junk yard or nothen but the "pritty police"would spew if they came by.
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Got tagged by code enforcement a@@hole Empty code enforcement

Post  hpwdboss1 January 25th 2011, 10:48 pm

richter69 wrote:I can see getting pissed if your work space is limited and you must do it in a place where it can be seen etc, other than that I guess I'm one of the few that does not want mine nor my neighbors front or even backyard cluttered up with a bunch of junk..................eyesore IMO....even if its a bunch of cool old cars rusting.........
What I really enjoy is people knowing that their opion is right 'cause it's theirs. Maybe someone else thinks it's art and wishes to use tax dollars to support the arts.
Just another $.02 worth.
Perry Razz
hpwdboss1
hpwdboss1

Back to top Go down

Post  hillbillyerv January 29th 2011, 1:44 pm

cool40 wrote:this makes me glad i live in the sticks Laughing i dont have a junk yard or nothen but the "pritty police"would spew if they came by.

x2 although i might have a small junkyard in the works Shocked cheers
hillbillyerv
hillbillyerv
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  23Alt January 29th 2011, 7:07 pm

95lightiningguy wrote: Gonna be very inconvenient and I will burn a lot of gas but whatever the wife is happy.

Been there, and that does suck. I've been down on ambition lately anyway, having to drive a half an hour to work on stuff
don't make it any handier. Had mine at my brothers place about an hour away. Finally got a place fixed up for it here.

On the flip side, a wife happy wife can sure make life easier.

They've never bothered me here, (knock on wood) but I'm out of town and lucky enough to have a 'hiding place' out back.
23Alt
23Alt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down