BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

small block toploader

4 posters

Go down

small block toploader Empty small block toploader

Post  reeseracing23 August 10th 2010, 11:42 pm

i have a small block toploader for sale. the tag number is rug e3 018915. it is 28 spline output. i got it a long time ago with the intentions of building a boss 302 maverick and never got around to it, so now the tranny is for sale. the tranny is dissasembled, completely. there is a little surface rust, nothing to far gone though. i might take some of the rust off if i get time. i guess i should of left it oily instead of cleaning it. it will need a minor overhaul kit and be reassembled. i can do it if you like or you can do it. up to you. i really don't know how much its worth, but i really need a carb for my bbf, a big 4150 or a 1050 dominator, preferebly not a junk one. i have pics but i cant figure out how to get them on here yet, so if you are interested i can email you some pics. thanks

there is no shifter with it
reeseracing23
reeseracing23

Back to top Go down

small block toploader Empty Re: small block toploader

Post  bbf-falcon August 11th 2010, 3:34 am

Post me your phone#. I know a guy that might do some trading. Smile

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  reeseracing23 August 11th 2010, 9:30 am

406-850-8094 justin
reeseracing23
reeseracing23

Back to top Go down

Post  Musley February 12th 2012, 8:50 am

reeseracing23 wrote:406-850-8094 justin

Hi,is it still for sale?

Musley

Back to top Go down

Post  DanH February 12th 2012, 1:33 pm

reeseracing23 wrote:i have a small block toploader for sale. the tag number is rug e3 018915. it is 28 spline output. i got it a long time ago with the intentions of building a boss 302 maverick and never got around to it, so now the tranny is for sale. the tranny is dissasembled, completely. there is a little surface rust, nothing to far gone though. i might take some of the rust off if i get time. i guess i should of left it oily instead of cleaning it. it will need a minor overhaul kit and be reassembled. i can do it if you like or you can do it. up to you. i really don't know how much its worth, but i really need a carb for my bbf, a big 4150 or a 1050 dominator, preferebly not a junk one. i have pics but i cant figure out how to get them on here yet, so if you are interested i can email you some pics. thanks

there is no shifter with it
thisthe single rod/OD ?

DanH

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down