BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BBF Bash Update - Friday - Carnage and more...

+4
'65 T-BOLT
Mark Miller
ThndrChkn
D. Sea
8 posters

Go down

BBF Bash Update - Friday - Carnage and more... Empty BBF Bash Update - Friday - Carnage and more...

Post  D. Sea May 22nd 2010, 12:11 am

Rich Talley, with the Pro Charger BBF Maverick wanted to take the wheelie crown from me........ And it broke his front end, sparks flying EVERYWHERE!!! I got it on video along with Barney in his Mustang. Side by side wheel stands! Cool

George Keown was also shooting for a Wheelie King award Cool

Rick Broke Lil Tweety's driveshaft and rear end Evil or Very Mad

Melvin aka 67460 pushed a rod out the oil pan Mad

We were very fortunate and the weather was freakin' AWESOME! It tried to sprinkle a few times but we ALL got in as many runs as we wanted and it was damn near PERFECT! Tomorrow looks even BETTER. Hope some of you guys can make it tomorrow morning Cool

I went a 5.96 and a 5.98 this afternoon

Wes Litrell debuted a NEW ride and you know Wes, he just HAS to be different!!!

Stephen Bruno said "big Tires are for Sissys!!!"

Gossamer stuffed Red into a 12 oz bottle lol!

Dave Freelander shared some of his moonshine drunken

Gotta go look at some video; if you guys are nice, maybe I'll get Nate and/or Bill to upload some tonight santa
D. Sea
D. Sea

Back to top Go down

BBF Bash Update - Friday - Carnage and more... Empty Re: BBF Bash Update - Friday - Carnage and more...

Post  ThndrChkn May 22nd 2010, 12:53 am

Congrats on your runs Damon. That truly SUCKS about the breakages. Especially Rick with the Falcon. I know he was thrashin' to get it ready to go. Is it something that can be fixed there, or is it a home fix-it job? I guess that's what happens when the power of the BBF is unleashed. I feel for ya Rick.

Doug... Cool
ThndrChkn
ThndrChkn

Back to top Go down

BBF Bash Update - Friday - Carnage and more... Empty Re: BBF Bash Update - Friday - Carnage and more...

Post  Mark Miller May 22nd 2010, 1:14 am

That sucks about Ricks Falcon he's been fighting issues for close to a year now.

Later Mark.

Mark Miller

Back to top Go down

Post  '65 T-BOLT May 22nd 2010, 1:18 am

yeah it does suck! the rear and all! but time to step up to better parts of remove horsepower and torque! The latter thought not an option!
'65 T-BOLT
'65 T-BOLT

Back to top Go down

Post  joker 377 May 22nd 2010, 1:35 am

Sounds like most everyone is having a great time (except for the few that broke!) . Wish we could be there but had some last minute changes take place at work and could not take off. Mad Oh well, gotta pay the bills so I can play later. cheers Hope all goes well on Saturday. Hope to maybe catch up with you later Damon. Tell Chuck, Randy, and Blake I said hi.
joker 377
joker 377

Back to top Go down

Post  RapidRuss May 22nd 2010, 4:16 am

Damon, Sounds like your hotrod ran pretty hard also...all and all considering you have put alot of time in on Chucky's car the last year, and we havent heard you say much about you car..

Very sorry to hear about Rick's Falcon....As I for one was waiting to see what kind of times his slick hotrod would put down...But all in all y'all got the racing in and the weather cooperated with you guys for the most part !

Russ
RapidRuss
RapidRuss

Back to top Go down

Post  Doug Rahn May 23rd 2010, 3:30 pm

D. Sea wrote:Rich Talley, with the Pro Charger BBF Maverick wanted to take the wheelie crown from me........ And it broke his front end, sparks flying EVERYWHERE!!! I got it on video along with Barney in his Mustang. Side by side wheel stands! Cool

George Keown was also shooting for a Wheelie King award Cool

Rick Broke Lil Tweety's driveshaft and rear end Evil or Very Mad

Melvin aka 67460 pushed a rod out the oil pan Mad

We were very fortunate and the weather was freakin' AWESOME! It tried to sprinkle a few times but we ALL got in as many runs as we wanted and it was damn near PERFECT! Tomorrow looks even BETTER. Hope some of you guys can make it tomorrow morning Cool

I went a 5.96 and a 5.98 this afternoon

Wes Litrell debuted a NEW ride and you know Wes, he just HAS to be different!!!

Stephen Bruno said "big Tires are for Sissys!!!"

Gossamer stuffed Red into a 12 oz bottle lol!

Dave Freelander shared some of his moonshine drunken

Gotta go look at some video; if you guys are nice, maybe I'll get Nate and/or Bill to upload some tonight santa

And we think Mike may have fried his new tranmission when the cooler blew. BBF Bash Update - Friday - Carnage and more... Icon_pale
Doug Rahn
Doug Rahn
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/228081

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon May 23rd 2010, 11:48 pm

Hey guy's,I hated it too that the gears decided thay wanted nothin to do w/BBF power,But it was gonna take more than that to ruin our weekend. I would'nt miss this family reunion for anything. Tweety will make a good pass as soon as I recooop from all the thrashin and good BASH times.

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark Miller May 24th 2010, 12:34 am

Rick,

Get that thing ready for the Ford race at Norwalk,i guess that rear end couldn't handle all that power your making Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Later Mark.

Mark Miller

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down