BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fabio how's Yukon

3 posters

Go down

Fabio how's Yukon Empty Fabio how's Yukon

Post  bigblockfox468 May 11th 2010, 6:20 am

I see Yukon, Ok got blessed with a tornado and also few other places out there yesterday. I understand from the tv news reports.... 5 people lost their lives. Hope our BBF Oklahoma brothers survived the storms. Jon did you get any footage?
bigblockfox468
bigblockfox468
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Fabio how's Yukon Empty Re: Fabio how's Yukon

Post  richter69 May 11th 2010, 8:15 am

The Yukon storm we caught as it roped out.................very very tough to chase yesterday with the explosive development and super fast storm motions. Have not had time to look at our pics or video, frustrating day to say the least. Only damage anyone i know suffered was my mom had baseball hail knock some windows out of their cars, I do see one dent in the hood of my truck as it was parked at my Dad's house in SW OKC.............my brother who lives with my mom was lucky in that his car was at my Dad's as well. The storm that caused all the carnage the TV is the one we tried to get south of...........seems we always get out of position when we chase this area............I like the panhandles a lot more lol.
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddmattmustangs May 11th 2010, 10:10 am

I apparently missed mine by a few miles. I was several miles out of chatoka when hell decended on me then ran away Shocked
Probably was rain wrapped, had trees doing the limbo though. i had turned off of 266 to 11th st. there was a cemetery about maybe a mile from me.
Havent flipped through the reports yet. All i got are vids of my pal screaming when the hail came down like a bucket of ice dumped on the windshield.

gonna get a better rental nextime Laughing

Last edited by Maddmattmustangs on May 11th 2010, 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sentence didnt make sence the way i had worded it)
Maddmattmustangs
Maddmattmustangs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down