BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't know about you guys............

+22
the Coug
83-88T-Bird Guy
John I.
blown86hallet
psquare75
schmitty
nuclearcobra
billandlori
Lem Evans
racnrick
bbf-falcon
D's557BBF
Greg_P
OldRedFord
GTmustang
56Tbird
Old blue Racin Team
bbfstang
DILLIGASDAVE
bruno
cletus66
richter69
26 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Don't know about you guys............ Empty Don't know about you guys............

Post  richter69 August 15th 2009, 6:29 pm

................but I have deleted what little useful tech I had over there, not that it was much.
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Don't know about you guys............ Empty Re: Don't know about you guys............

Post  cletus66 August 15th 2009, 7:39 pm

Most of my posts were beer induced drunken ramblings with no real useful information or technical accuracy. I would do more damage by leavin' 'em. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
cletus66
cletus66

Back to top Go down

Don't know about you guys............ Empty Re: Don't know about you guys............

Post  bruno August 15th 2009, 7:59 pm

richter69 wrote:................but I have deleted what little useful tech I had over there, not that it was much.

are you serious Jon scratch

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno August 15th 2009, 8:00 pm

cletus66 wrote:Most of my posts were beer induced drunken ramblings with no real useful information or technical accuracy. I would do more damage by leavin' 'em. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

its going to be one of those evenings drunken drunken

www.bfevansraceparts.com
bruno
bruno

Back to top Go down

Post  cletus66 August 15th 2009, 9:24 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol!
cletus66
cletus66

Back to top Go down

Post  DILLIGASDAVE August 16th 2009, 12:35 am

richter69 wrote:I have deleted what little useful tech I had over there

How many posts are we talking about Jon?

I thought about doing the same thing if things get really bad over there. So as a test I did a search over there for any post I made and for some reason the site wont show them all. Search only lets me see 500 of my posts. Is that their way of hanging onto some of the information?
DILLIGASDAVE
DILLIGASDAVE

Back to top Go down

Post  DILLIGASDAVE August 16th 2009, 1:12 am

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Just noticed Jon's "sinking ship" avatar over there! Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing
DILLIGASDAVE
DILLIGASDAVE

Back to top Go down

Don't know about you guys............ Empty venting

Post  bbfstang August 16th 2009, 1:37 am

Well I have made some friends .and pissed some other people off. Sorry if I have offended anyone. But, like the rest of you. Why fix things when not broken. What we had was made by active members and it worked just fine. Now we have people delting post. and a bunch of other unwanted junk . Just needed to vent .
saving this site to my phone. Thanks

bbfstang

Back to top Go down

Post  Old blue Racin Team August 16th 2009, 8:51 am

Well I ant deleted nothing, but i aint posting as much over there
Old blue Racin Team
Old blue Racin Team

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird August 16th 2009, 9:14 am

No way I am deleting all my smack talk !!! drunken
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  GTmustang August 16th 2009, 9:20 am

I just deleted all my posts in Chillys Garage that were made since the buyout! JSracing apparently thinks that anyone that doesn't agree with him is a crybaby and should be banned. affraid I guess were not allowed to express our opinions if we don't agree with the new owners?
Nick: You wouldn't ban us over here would you? Wink
Gary

GTmustang
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  OldRedFord August 16th 2009, 10:28 am

I guess I better save and print out the threads I started then. I would hate to ask the same questions over.
OldRedFord
OldRedFord

Back to top Go down

Post  bbfstang August 16th 2009, 12:48 pm

I haven't made but a little over a 100 post on the other site .......But .I WANT TO SAY ...Thanks for my new home here Very Happy

bbfstang

Back to top Go down

Post  Greg_P August 16th 2009, 12:57 pm

Maybe erasing the old posts is a little off the chart in this case..... After all, the info was given freely, in an effort to help a guy out in most cases.

Why make the guys who need the help suffer by erasing your posts?

It's kinda like breaking up with a chick and then getting mad that she still uses your soap tray in her shower.

Greg
Greg_P
Greg_P

Back to top Go down

Post  D's557BBF August 16th 2009, 5:06 pm

cletus66 wrote:Most of my posts were beer induced drunken ramblings with no real useful information or technical accuracy. I would do more damage by leavin' 'em. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

now that's some funny shit!
D's557BBF
D's557BBF

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon August 16th 2009, 5:55 pm

Greg_P wrote:Maybe erasing the old posts is a little off the chart in this case..... After all, the info was given freely, in an effort to help a guy out in most cases.

It's kinda like breaking up with a chick and then getting mad that she still uses your soap tray in her shower.

Greg
I agree Greg, Why take info away from someone who might benefit from it. I'm sure the new owners could giveashit less. I probably did'nt give anybody any useful info ,but if I did I would'nt take it back. JMO
By the way Jon,i've went back and looked at some of your info that you have given a # of times, and I hate to think that it's not there to rely on anymore. Crying or Very sad

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  racnrick August 16th 2009, 6:35 pm

bbf-falcon wrote:
Greg_P wrote:Maybe erasing the old posts is a little off the chart in this case..... After all, the info was given freely, in an effort to help a guy out in most cases.

Greg
I agree Greg, Why take info away from someone who might benefit from it. I'm sure the new owners could giveashit less. I probably did'nt give anybody any useful info ,but if I did I would'nt take it back. JMO
By the way Jon,i've went back and looked at some of your info that you have given a # of times, and I hate to think that it's not there to rely on anymore. Crying or Very sad

The info might not be there anymore, but the author of that info is here, and it can still be had if needed. All they have to do is come here and ask and I'm sure Jon or who ever will get it for them.

racnrick

Back to top Go down

Post  Greg_P August 16th 2009, 6:36 pm

Point taken, but if that person just sees the folks who leave as pizzed off shoolboys who are taking their ball and going home, I wonder if they'll take the time to come here and ask?

Greg

BTW, Jon is still posting over there anyway, might as well keep up his old info.
Greg_P
Greg_P

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno August 16th 2009, 6:44 pm

i really do value everyones opinion from both sites ......but i do believe im in agreeance with Greg ..... leave the info there ..... it will help other folks out ... if we start deleting info you gonna open up a big can of worms Jon...just my .02 ...we dont need a forum battle .. im just trying to make this place enjoyable for the folks that are more confortable over here ...

www.bfevansraceparts.com
bruno
bruno

Back to top Go down

Post  Lem Evans August 16th 2009, 6:58 pm

Grade school math.....add the total viewers on this and the other site together....answer is.....the 'family' is getting smaller .

Lem Evans

http://bfevansraceparts.com

Back to top Go down

Post  billandlori August 16th 2009, 7:27 pm

Lem Evans wrote:Grade school math.....add the total viewers on this and the other site together....answer is.....the 'family' is getting smaller .

That is a sad thing. Crying or Very sad

I just hope nobody gets all pissy when someone re-askes a question that was answered before.

Bill
billandlori
billandlori

Back to top Go down

Post  Greg_P August 16th 2009, 7:31 pm

Yeah, sometimes mabe we need to step back a little to see that the reason for sites like these is not YOU or ME or THEM, but the BIG BLOCK FORD!!!
Greg_P
Greg_P

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 August 16th 2009, 7:42 pm

It don't matter, that whole deal can kiss my ass anyway.

I know lots and lots more I don't tell as it is.
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  Greg_P August 16th 2009, 7:56 pm

Be cool brotha it's all good!
Greg_P
Greg_P

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 August 16th 2009, 8:06 pm

I'm not cool, cool is Fabio.............. Cool
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next