BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

turbo camshaft looking for someone to spec and grind me one .

2 posters

Go down

turbo camshaft looking for someone to spec and grind me one . Empty turbo camshaft looking for someone to spec and grind me one .

Post  maverick172 July 1st 2023, 11:18 am

i am looking at getting a camshaft ground for my twin turbo build i am going to be doing this winter. i have a old cam core i could send and get fixed/reground. or if you could supply a whole core and all. i want 1200 hp i have a 521 bottom end now sr-71 heads . i would consider new pistons to drop my compression ratio too 9:1 if needed basically i want to run pump gas on street/hardly any boost .. 600 hp street type engine than track crank up the boost and run c-14 or higher fuel.my compression is 10:3-1 right now like i said i am fine running no boost with pump gas ..

maverick172

Back to top Go down

turbo camshaft looking for someone to spec and grind me one . Empty Re: turbo camshaft looking for someone to spec and grind me one .

Post  sandvipr July 11th 2023, 9:51 pm

I called Lunati and they did a great job with mine. Hits right where it's supposed to. But I also called Diamond, AFR, Bullseye, and PTC and discussed my build with all of them. After about 3 calls each and a bible worth of notes, I finally made the decisions, ordered it all, and assembled it. It's a freight train.
sandvipr
sandvipr

Back to top Go down