BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cylinder Head Info vs other brands

3 posters

Go down

Cylinder Head Info vs other brands Empty Cylinder Head Info vs other brands

Post  away May 10th 2019, 11:18 am

So I was wondering something that maybe the expert engine builders can help with. I know there is a sticky list with cylinder head info that ranks the heads in order. So us ford boys kinda know the next steps or upgrades within our head selection. What I would like to know is how our cylinder heads compare to which other heads of brand X guys. So I guess what I am asking is lets say the "chevy big chief heads" what is the ford head that would run with it? So in essence I am using that one head is an example but you get the idea.

Adrian
away
away

Back to top Go down

Cylinder Head Info vs other brands Empty Re: Cylinder Head Info vs other brands

Post  rmcomprandy May 10th 2019, 5:33 pm

away wrote:So I was wondering something that maybe the expert engine builders can help with.  I know there is a sticky list with cylinder head info that ranks the heads in order.  So us ford boys kinda know the next steps or upgrades within our head selection.  What I would like to know is how our cylinder heads compare to which other heads of brand X guys.  So I guess what I am asking is lets say the "chevy big chief heads"  what is the ford head that would run with it?  So in essence I am using that one head is an example but you get the idea.  

Adrian

Chevy ... Big Chief ... Big Duke ... Profiler spread-port 12

Ford ... Motorsport "E" heads ... Blue Thunder "Thor" ... Profiler 221

rmcomprandy

http://www.rmcompetition.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lem Evans May 10th 2019, 7:59 pm

away wrote:So I was wondering something that maybe the expert engine builders can help with.  I know there is a sticky list with cylinder head info that ranks the heads in order.  So us ford boys kinda know the next steps or upgrades within our head selection.  What I would like to know is how our cylinder heads compare to which other heads of brand X guys.  So I guess what I am asking is lets say the "chevy big chief heads"  what is the ford head that would run with it?  So in essence I am using that one head is an example but you get the idea.  

Adrian

The questions are....where are you now and where do you want to go. Budget etc. ?

Lem Evans

http://bfevansraceparts.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down