BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

need help asap with crank trigger

2 posters

Go down

need help asap with crank trigger Empty need help asap with crank trigger

Post  Rickytx630 May 30th 2018, 7:55 pm

making to switch from chain drive to the danny bee belt drive. everything is together and on but all i need to do now is mount the crank trigger (wheel is already on just the bracket with the sensor. its the same set up that was once on the car before the swap over, I bought/using a team z bbf motorplate for the belt drive i cant get the bracket to bolt up or close enough to the wheel where it needs to be without being in the way of the waterpump snout, using an electric pump, i have prictures of the set up before and after but dont know how to post, can send to someone if need too please help last i need to fire this one up lol

Rickytx630

Back to top Go down

need help asap with crank trigger Empty Re: need help asap with crank trigger

Post  BOSS 429 May 30th 2018, 11:23 pm

Rickytx630 wrote:making to switch from chain drive to the danny bee belt drive. everything is together and on but all i need to do now is mount the crank trigger (wheel is already on just the bracket with the sensor. its the same set up that was once on the car before the swap over, I bought/using a team z bbf motorplate for the belt drive i cant get the bracket to bolt up or close enough to the wheel where it needs to be without being in the way of the waterpump snout, using an electric pump, i have prictures of the set up before and after but dont know how to post, can send to someone if need too please help last i need to fire this one up lol

send the pic to me, keep in mind you can mount it on either side.
BOSS 429
BOSS 429

Back to top Go down