BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broader Performance C6 shift kit instructions.

3 posters

Go down

Broader Performance C6 shift kit instructions.  Empty Broader Performance C6 shift kit instructions.

Post  Gregaust January 4th 2017, 1:10 pm

Would anyone have a copy of the instructions that come with the C6 shift kit? And would be able to scan or take a pic of? It shows the 5 different stages. Any help appreciated

Gregaust

Back to top Go down

Broader Performance C6 shift kit instructions.  Empty Re: Broader Performance C6 shift kit instructions.

Post  DeepRoots January 4th 2017, 1:52 pm

If no one else gets it Greg, I'll be back home and can send them friday.

DeepRoots

Back to top Go down

Broader Performance C6 shift kit instructions.  Empty Re: Broader Performance C6 shift kit instructions.

Post  Gregaust January 5th 2017, 6:24 am

That'd be awesome Smile Thank You

Gregaust

Back to top Go down

Post  DeepRoots January 6th 2017, 3:12 pm

Greg,
I put it in pdf format so it'd be easy to print out, while you keep a hardcopy on your computer.
I uploaded it to drop box, just follow this link and download it:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qg9h73zn6xblsef/transgo%20kit%20instruction%2B%20broader.pdf?dl=0

If that doesn't work for you, just get me your email and I'll send it that way. If this isn't the info you wanted, let me know.

Drew

DeepRoots

Gregaust likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Gregaust January 6th 2017, 7:58 pm

That's perfect Drew. Thank You so much Smile

Gregaust

Back to top Go down

Post  DeepRoots January 7th 2017, 7:16 pm

The benefits of having a filing cabinet and wifi in the shop Razz

DeepRoots

Back to top Go down

Post  Gregaust January 8th 2017, 2:22 am

Absolutely. I keep everything on file , that was one thing I didn't have Smile Mission complete , Thanks again

Gregaust

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal August 23rd 2021, 5:22 pm

Which calibration did you go with? Thoughts? Jay recommended I start with the truck calibration and if I want a little more to go with stage-4.

Jackal

Back to top Go down

Post  Gregaust August 24th 2021, 4:56 am

I usually do like a combo of stage 4 & 5

I've not heard back from Jay , If you like to pm me your email I can send the other info

Gregaust

Jackal likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal August 24th 2021, 8:54 am

Sent.

Jackal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down