BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FS: Original 351 Lightning Engine, Complete from the Throttle Body to the Oil Pan (94 / 112k)

4 posters

Go down

FS: Original 351 Lightning Engine, Complete from the Throttle Body to the Oil Pan (94 / 112k)  Empty FS: Original 351 Lightning Engine, Complete from the Throttle Body to the Oil Pan (94 / 112k)

Post  Copperhead August 8th 2014, 11:03 am

Just like the title says,......

This is an original Lightning engine that was removed from a 94 model truck that had 112k on it.

I have an idling video that's a minute and half long on my phone that I can text to a "serious" buyer,......if need be.

The reason the previous owner removed it, was due to the fact that his E4OD transmission went out and he didn't want to go through the expense of rebuilding it and decided to do an entire LS (Chevy) swap.   Shocked 

I would prefer to sell this engine COMPLETE,.........BUT,...with that said, I'm not going to leave it listed for several weeks, just waiting around for a prospective buyer.
If I don't get any interest within 30-45 days, I will begin to part out the engine into major components and sell those separately.  After that point, the complete assy will no longer be available and I will close the ad.

Price is $1750

I AM willing to ship this anywhere in the country (Cont 48 ONLY) for a flat fee of $200
BUT,.......this offer is only good to a place of business that has a loading dock,....OR has the capability to unload a pallet from a semi-truck/trailer.
I WILL NOT ship to a residence under any circumstances.  Too many variables, fees and legal issues associated with doing that.  SO,.....don't ask.
Your nearest freight terminal is also an option as well.

Keep in mind, even though this is complete assy and is ready to bolt in & fire up,.....It DOES NOT include any electronics (injector wiring harness or ECM)
Fuel rails are not pictured, but WILL be installed prior to shipment.  I just removed them to prevent damage from lifting plate during the unloading process.

NOW,....
If you want to save a little $$,.....and barter a little on minor things that you may not need,........such as the headers, intake plate, accessory brackets, crank pulley or etc,......, I would be willing to remove any of those items and give you a discount.

FS: Original 351 Lightning Engine, Complete from the Throttle Body to the Oil Pan (94 / 112k)  Ery6ezus

FS: Original 351 Lightning Engine, Complete from the Throttle Body to the Oil Pan (94 / 112k)  Vubanabe

FS: Original 351 Lightning Engine, Complete from the Throttle Body to the Oil Pan (94 / 112k)  Utuzana7

FS: Original 351 Lightning Engine, Complete from the Throttle Body to the Oil Pan (94 / 112k)  9uqa9yby
Copperhead
Copperhead

Back to top Go down

FS: Original 351 Lightning Engine, Complete from the Throttle Body to the Oil Pan (94 / 112k)  Empty Re: FS: Original 351 Lightning Engine, Complete from the Throttle Body to the Oil Pan (94 / 112k)

Post  SandHillsHillbilly August 8th 2014, 6:13 pm

That would be perfect for my TBird but the timing is all wrong for me financially.

What is special about the motor except the cam and intake? Heads?
SandHillsHillbilly
SandHillsHillbilly

Back to top Go down

FS: Original 351 Lightning Engine, Complete from the Throttle Body to the Oil Pan (94 / 112k)  Empty Re: FS: Original 351 Lightning Engine, Complete from the Throttle Body to the Oil Pan (94 / 112k)

Post  dr's wife racing August 9th 2014, 9:17 pm

It should have a HYd roller cam don't  know grind. I believe it had roller rockers and forged pistons. They are pretty decent motors
dr's wife racing
dr's wife racing
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  whitefield August 9th 2014, 9:52 pm

dr's wife racing wrote:It should have a HYd roller cam don't  know grind. I believe it had roller rockers and forged pistons. They are pretty decent motors

Roller block with hyd flat tappet cam. Unless someone has changed to a hyd roller cam.

They are very decent motors.!

Around 8.5:1 or 8.8:1 compression

Speed density fuel injection with 19lb injectors.

This would be a good drop in fox mustang every day driver withe the mass air throttle body and 24lbs injectors.
whitefield
whitefield

Back to top Go down

Post  Copperhead September 24th 2014, 8:37 am

Still available,......with the exception of the Upper Intake, as I've already sold it.

I prefer to sell it intact (all together),.......or at least in long-block form w/ intake removed.

Long Block - $750

Complete w/ lower Intake Manifold - $1000

I plan on going to the NMRA race in Bowling Green,............
So with that said, I can bring it with me, but I'd like to have some sort of deposit before doing so.
Copperhead
Copperhead

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down