BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

State of Ohio is Greedy

+3
KY JELLY
Northwest outlaw
bbf-falcon
7 posters

Go down

State of Ohio is Greedy Empty State of Ohio is Greedy

Post  bbf-falcon October 23rd 2009, 11:21 am

I have 2 trailers, 1 truck,4 cars to insure and buy license for each year. I'm sometimes a procrastenator when it comes to getting license renewed on my birthday. Well in october 09, it became a state law in Ohio that if you go past 7 day's of your tag renewal it will cost you an extra $20 for each sticker.And if these vehicle's are tagged they must be insured or they revoke your drivers license. What a license to steal from the tax payer . Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

State of Ohio is Greedy Empty Re: State of Ohio is Greedy

Post  Northwest outlaw October 23rd 2009, 11:33 am

I know how you fill in my town the cop just did walks and checked all the tags on cars/turucks i had to do 3 of my cars and had to get rid of the 89 they said its a eye sore. Boy they just like to bust people balls
Northwest outlaw
Northwest outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post  KY JELLY October 23rd 2009, 4:02 pm

Do you guys pay a flat rate for your stickers or is it based on taxable value ? Ky requires the vehicle to be insured to be able to get your tags , but you can go cancel the insurance 5 minutes after you get-r done. I am sure that law is to just keep uninsured drivers off the road which is a good thing , but most people that would do that don't care if they have a license or not .
KY JELLY
KY JELLY

Back to top Go down

Post  jasonf October 23rd 2009, 4:15 pm

In Louisiana if you cancel you have to take back your plate. You also have to pay up front but I guess you could make payments then just not make them. I am not sure how it works but I got hit last year for not having insurance but I still had my plate. The funny thing is they only hit me for one car and I had two at the time. I hate the DMV, most useless retarded people you ever met and they jack you every time you turn around.

We pay a set fee for our registration. About the only good thing I can say is that it is cheap in LA.
jasonf
jasonf
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  cletus66 October 24th 2009, 12:19 am

Good grief !! Don't even get me started about the DMV. And some people think the government should run our health care..... Evil or Very Mad

DOH !!! Sorry Nick. Embarassed What a Face Just got off the Bullet. Rolling Eyes
cletus66
cletus66

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon October 24th 2009, 4:18 pm

The lady at the DMV said they passed this law for the Ohio state highway patrol to have a larger budget. BS as far as I'm concerned. Rolling Eyes

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  westsideford October 24th 2009, 10:20 pm

Same way here in Kalifornia.. No Insurance they will pull your car registration. The bad part is the people that are doing this are contracted company and not part of the Goverment in anyway. Try and call these people.. Lol! The DMV can't even get ahold of them. AFU Period!

Next up will be your Health Care.. No Health Care Ins.. NO Drivers License... Trust me on this!
westsideford
westsideford

Back to top Go down

Post  westsideford October 24th 2009, 10:21 pm

cletus66 wrote:Good grief !! Don't even get me started about the DMV. And some people think the government should run our health care..... Evil or Very Mad

DOH !!! Sorry Nick. Embarassed What a Face Just got off the Bullet. Rolling Eyes

TY Jeff!
westsideford
westsideford

Back to top Go down

Post  jasonf October 25th 2009, 12:14 am

The most retarded thing ever is in Alberta if you don't make your child support payments they take away your license. Shocked It's pretty hard to have a job in the north when you can't drive?????????????????? Fn retards.
jasonf
jasonf
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  John G October 25th 2009, 6:21 am

Damn gun tot'in tax collectors!
John G
John G

Back to top Go down