BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need to identfy this pan

3 posters

Go down

Need to identfy this pan Empty Need to identfy this pan

Post  57custom April 25th 2013, 1:30 am

so I know the amount of oil to put in it. Do any of you guys know what this is off of? I had it in the back room of my shop and it was pretty new but can't remember where i got it. I don't have the original dipstick as you can see. I just need to know the capacity. The engine does have a windage tray. One of our better engine builders in our area told me to keep the oil slightly below the windage tray. I don't want to have to remove the pan as everything is altogether. Hope somebody can identify it as I think it is a truck pan but don't know for sure. Embarassed I thought I knew how to add a picture but it didn't work HELP

Last edited by 57custom on April 25th 2013, 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : picture didn't appear)
57custom
57custom

Back to top Go down

Need to identfy this pan Empty Re: Need to identfy this pan

Post  DanH April 25th 2013, 2:02 am

57custom wrote:so I know the amount of oil to put in it. Do any of you guys know what this is off of? I had it in the back room of my shop and it was pretty new but can't remember where i got it. I don't have the original dipstick as you can see. I just need to know the capacity. The engine does have a windage tray. One of our better engine builders in our area told me to keep the oil slightly below the windage tray. I don't want to have to remove the pan as everything is altogether. Hope somebody can identify it as I think it is a truck pan but don't know for sure. Embarassed I thought I knew how to add a picture but it didn't work HELP

no pic of the pan- don't see how anyone can help.
detailed measurements and shape could help, along with type of car/truck plus the year

who's w/tray may help and how it is mounted. maybe a member has a build in progress and giive the distance from pan rail to tray

then there is is - you remove the pan

DanH

Back to top Go down

Post  DanH April 25th 2013, 2:02 am

doublen post

DanH

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon April 25th 2013, 8:18 am

If you can find the pan on web,just give us the link to it. Most companies have pic's of what they offer.

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum