BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new member here, just wanted to say hi

3 posters

Go down

new member here, just wanted to say hi Empty new member here, just wanted to say hi

Post  ndmus88gteng August 14th 2009, 10:18 pm

I'm Rick , near Atl ga , not an auto mech, but have swapped out a couple 5.0"s, trannys , I have an HVAC installation company, we work around metro atl. mostly. we do all the duct work, kicthen hoods, weld black iron, weld stainless. we helped build the olympic stadium, for the games, did a 5 story, an 2 story, on the same site, big churches, and just general around HVAC work.

I'm about ready to start takin some pics, if you guys have a build section, it won't be built over night, but I'm gonna strip it out , to bare, and do the connectors, mini tubs, cage , myself, I'll get some pics before I strip out the 4 cyl. 90 hatch..

jus wanted to say hi, Thanxs Rick

ndmus88gteng

Back to top Go down

new member here, just wanted to say hi Empty Re: new member here, just wanted to say hi

Post  bruno August 15th 2009, 7:15 am

welcome Rick ..... and please feel free to document your build ...we love to learn around here Very Happy

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

new member here, just wanted to say hi Empty Re: new member here, just wanted to say hi

Post  Old blue Racin Team August 15th 2009, 10:05 am

Welcome rick we love pics man
Old blue Racin Team
Old blue Racin Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down