BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drill bushing for Milodon main caps

Go down

Drill bushing for Milodon main caps Empty Drill bushing for Milodon main caps

Post  Green 72 on November 1st 2019, 8:23 pm

Does anyone know where I can get a drill bushing for installing Milodon main caps? Got main caps used no drill bushing. Tried Milodon they won't sell just the drill bushing.

Green 72

Posts : 37
Join date : 2015-12-06

Back to top Go down

Drill bushing for Milodon main caps Empty Re: Drill bushing for Milodon main caps

Post  BBFTorino on November 2nd 2019, 3:44 pm

Any machine shop supply company that sells drill bits, reamers, etc. should be able to supply one.

BBFTorino

Posts : 850
Join date : 2015-12-31

Back to top Go down

Drill bushing for Milodon main caps Empty Re: Drill bushing for Milodon main caps

Post  rbro460 on November 2nd 2019, 8:44 pm

BBFTorino wrote:Any machine shop supply company that sells drill bits, reamers, etc. should be able to supply one.


J&L Mpls.
rbro460
rbro460

Posts : 94
Join date : 2018-03-22
Location : Mpls burbs

Back to top Go down

Drill bushing for Milodon main caps Empty Re: Drill bushing for Milodon main caps

Post  Mike R on November 3rd 2019, 10:28 pm

rbro460 wrote:
BBFTorino wrote:Any machine shop supply company that sells drill bits, reamers, etc. should be able to supply one.


J&L Mpls.

Please elaborate

Mike R

Posts : 1379
Join date : 2009-08-05
Age : 59
Location : St Paul Mn

Back to top Go down

Drill bushing for Milodon main caps Empty Re: Drill bushing for Milodon main caps

Post  Paul Kane on November 4th 2019, 5:19 pm

Green 72 wrote:Does anyone know where I can get a drill bushing for installing Milodon main caps? Got main caps used no drill bushing. Tried Milodon they won't sell just the drill bushing.
~0.465" OD
~0.375" ID
~2.130" OAL
Paul Kane
Paul Kane

Posts : 935
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : San Francisco Bay Area

http://www.highflowdynamics.com

Back to top Go down

Drill bushing for Milodon main caps Empty Re: Drill bushing for Milodon main caps

Post  rbro460 on November 4th 2019, 5:33 pm

Mike R wrote:
rbro460 wrote:
BBFTorino wrote:Any machine shop supply company that sells drill bits, reamers, etc. should be able to supply one.


J&L Mpls.

Please elaborate

One more...https://www.walterhammond.com/
rbro460
rbro460

Posts : 94
Join date : 2018-03-22
Location : Mpls burbs

Back to top Go down

Drill bushing for Milodon main caps Empty Re: Drill bushing for Milodon main caps

Post  Green 72 on November 10th 2019, 6:11 pm

Thanks for the help. Going to have local guy make one.

Green 72

Posts : 37
Join date : 2015-12-06

Back to top Go down

Drill bushing for Milodon main caps Empty Re: Drill bushing for Milodon main caps

Post  pmrphil on November 11th 2019, 9:31 am

Competition Products - $4.99 - can it get any easier?

pmrphil

Posts : 154
Join date : 2016-10-29

Back to top Go down

Drill bushing for Milodon main caps Empty Re: Drill bushing for Milodon main caps

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum