BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The question of the day piston ring

Go down

The  question of the day piston ring  Empty The question of the day piston ring

Post  9seccomet on June 3rd 2019, 6:11 pm

Spent all day looking for one hellfire top ring 4.440 speedpro no longer offers these rings single would have to buy a complete set also speed pro dicoutinued these so they are darn near impossible to get what if i used another brand top ring on one I believe i already know the anwser this but value opinions combo is a 533 a460 headed 13.5 to race motor no nitrous yet
9seccomet
9seccomet

Back to top Go down

The  question of the day piston ring  Empty Re: The question of the day piston ring

Post  rmcomprandy on June 3rd 2019, 11:24 pm

9seccomet wrote:Spent all day looking for one hellfire top ring 4.440 speedpro no longer offers these rings single would have to buy a complete set also speed pro dicoutinued these so they are darn near impossible to get what if i used another brand top ring on one I believe i already know the anwser this but value opinions combo is a 533 a460 headed 13.5 to race motor no nitrous yet

Mixing piston ring brands is fine if you know what you're doing.

rmcomprandy

http://www.rmcompetition.com

Back to top Go down

The  question of the day piston ring  Empty Re: The question of the day piston ring

Post  BBFTorino on June 4th 2019, 1:25 am

If it is otherwise the same thing as the rest, no harm in doing so.

BBFTorino

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum