BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cylinder Head Info vs other brands

Go down

Cylinder Head Info vs other brands Empty Cylinder Head Info vs other brands

Post  away on May 10th 2019, 11:18 am

So I was wondering something that maybe the expert engine builders can help with. I know there is a sticky list with cylinder head info that ranks the heads in order. So us ford boys kinda know the next steps or upgrades within our head selection. What I would like to know is how our cylinder heads compare to which other heads of brand X guys. So I guess what I am asking is lets say the "chevy big chief heads" what is the ford head that would run with it? So in essence I am using that one head is an example but you get the idea.

Adrian
away
away

Back to top Go down

Cylinder Head Info vs other brands Empty Re: Cylinder Head Info vs other brands

Post  rmcomprandy on May 10th 2019, 5:33 pm

away wrote:So I was wondering something that maybe the expert engine builders can help with.  I know there is a sticky list with cylinder head info that ranks the heads in order.  So us ford boys kinda know the next steps or upgrades within our head selection.  What I would like to know is how our cylinder heads compare to which other heads of brand X guys.  So I guess what I am asking is lets say the "chevy big chief heads"  what is the ford head that would run with it?  So in essence I am using that one head is an example but you get the idea.  

Adrian

Chevy ... Big Chief ... Big Duke ... Profiler spread-port 12

Ford ... Motorsport "E" heads ... Blue Thunder "Thor" ... Profiler 221

rmcomprandy

http://www.rmcompetition.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lem Evans on May 10th 2019, 7:59 pm

away wrote:So I was wondering something that maybe the expert engine builders can help with.  I know there is a sticky list with cylinder head info that ranks the heads in order.  So us ford boys kinda know the next steps or upgrades within our head selection.  What I would like to know is how our cylinder heads compare to which other heads of brand X guys.  So I guess what I am asking is lets say the "chevy big chief heads"  what is the ford head that would run with it?  So in essence I am using that one head is an example but you get the idea.  

Adrian

The questions are....where are you now and where do you want to go. Budget etc. ?

Lem Evans

http://bfevansraceparts.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum