BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOLD - Built Manual VB AOD with JW BBF Bellhousing

4 posters

Go down

SOLD - Built Manual VB AOD with JW BBF Bellhousing Empty SOLD - Built Manual VB AOD with JW BBF Bellhousing

Post  windsor September 7th 2018, 10:17 am

Gauging interest as I've come into a need for some cash and this has been sitting for a few a while and I'd like to see it go to a good home.  My intention has always been Drag Week but I'm going to Iraq next year and I just don't see this happening any time soon.  I'd have no qualms about putting this behind a reasonably powerful BBF (900-ish HP or below - as that was my plan all along).

So, details:

Built AOD w/ one piece hardened input shaft, Lentech Strip terminator valve body with transbrake and OD full manual (except the OD is actuated electronically) with fixed line pressure, new planetary gear set (standard AOD), new sun gear, new direct drive drum, upgraded to new style billet servos, trick flow deep pan. Forward/reverse drum has 6 clutches, direct drum will have 8 clutches. All clutches are alto reds. Metal 2-3 accumulator valve to replace plastic one, this will firm up the shifts as it seals better. New "anti-rattle" clip that makes the transition from 2nd to 1st smoother.

Trans is located in Northern Virginia and I'd definitely prefer local pickup and cash-in-hand over shipping.

Currently only pics I have:

SOLD - Built Manual VB AOD with JW BBF Bellhousing Jw_bel10

SOLD - Built Manual VB AOD with JW BBF Bellhousing Img_0310

Last edited by windsor on September 17th 2020, 8:14 am; edited 3 times in total
windsor
windsor

Back to top Go down

SOLD - Built Manual VB AOD with JW BBF Bellhousing Empty Re: SOLD - Built Manual VB AOD with JW BBF Bellhousing

Post  windsor March 14th 2019, 2:31 pm

Bumpity!
windsor
windsor

Back to top Go down

SOLD - Built Manual VB AOD with JW BBF Bellhousing Empty Re: SOLD - Built Manual VB AOD with JW BBF Bellhousing

Post  windsor June 12th 2019, 10:25 pm

Bump. Price drop $1600
windsor
windsor

Back to top Go down

Post  Cdmartin June 15th 2019, 6:05 pm

I have read the posts in the past about this build. Im interested but have a few questions. Can text or talk over phone if you prefer

Cdmartin

Back to top Go down

Post  JBR-3 June 15th 2019, 10:58 pm

Last edited by JBR-3 on October 17th 2020, 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : .)

JBR-3

Back to top Go down

SOLD - Built Manual VB AOD with JW BBF Bellhousing Empty Pm sent

Post  torinojoe June 24th 2019, 6:53 pm

Email sent

torinojoe

Back to top Go down

Post  windsor June 7th 2020, 6:37 am

Bump. Still for sale.
windsor
windsor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down