BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distributor for TFS A460 Tunnel Ram

Go down

Distributor for TFS A460 Tunnel Ram Empty Distributor for TFS A460 Tunnel Ram

Post  Mark Laczo on August 10th 2018, 11:59 pm

Later in Sept which is the end of our race season way uo here in the north, I was wanting to try a TFS A460 tunnel ram the newer shorter version with "Serious Horsepower" on the side.

I am running a FMS timing chain, no crank trigger or anything and regular MSD dist. What distributor are some of you running on your tunnel rams ? I see MSD has a short version but its says must use crank trigger.

I know Charlie was building some short Ford distributors but not sure if they were for crank trigger or regular setup.

Thx Mark
Mark Laczo
Mark Laczo

Back to top Go down

Distributor for TFS A460 Tunnel Ram Empty Re: Distributor for TFS A460 Tunnel Ram

Post  rmcomprandy on August 11th 2018, 10:12 am

Mark Laczo wrote:Later in Sept which is the end of our race season way uo here in the north, I was wanting to try a TFS A460 tunnel ram the newer shorter version with "Serious Horsepower" on the side.

I am running a FMS timing chain, no crank trigger or anything and regular MSD dist. What distributor are some of you running on your tunnel rams ? I see MSD has a short version but its says must use crank trigger.

I know Charlie was building some short Ford distributors but not sure if they were for crank trigger or regular setup.

Thx Mark

I think those 32 series distributors are available again, (was 3256711) ... I have used that Mallory magnetic impulse distributor with their small cap. I know their Unilite is still available.

rmcomprandy

http://www.rmcompetition.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum