BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BBC makes more HP than a BBF could ever hope for.

+11
Art
BBFTorino
DILLIGASDAVE
68formalGT
wayney
maverick
Maxx Levell
Moodyblues
BOSS 429
cool40
AZFairlane
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

BBC makes more HP than a BBF could ever hope for. - Page 2 Empty Re: BBC makes more HP than a BBF could ever hope for.

Post  cobrakid8 October 13th 2017, 9:27 am

Moodyblues wrote:Few weeks ago I was running a 5.30 index race and got treed in the first round.....bummer.

So this guy running a 69 Camero with a 598 and two dommys came over to my trailer and said he wanted to see this bad Ford he had heard about.  Short conversation after he looked my car over and asked if I wanted to run heads up for $100.  I said sure, but let's go $500.  He said ok and after the next Rd we were called to staging.  I went down and was buckled in ready to go.................well I waited and waited and nothing.  Staging lanes guy came over to my car and said he decided not to run.......I said what happened?   He said who know but I would go get my money.  I said yea and I headed back to the trailer, got out and this guy goes by leaving in his truck and trailer.   I think he chickened out and didn't want to get embarrassed by. 572 BBF or maybe he didn't have $500.....

BBC for you.

Russ, was this at Brainerd? if so I am guessing someone I know lol!

cobrakid8

Back to top Go down

BBC makes more HP than a BBF could ever hope for. - Page 2 Empty Re: BBC makes more HP than a BBF could ever hope for.

Post  Moodyblues October 13th 2017, 10:36 am

cobrakid8 wrote:
Moodyblues wrote:Few weeks ago I was running a 5.30 index race and got treed in the first round.....bummer.

So this guy running a 69 Camero with a 598 and two dommys came over to my trailer and said he wanted to see this bad Ford he had heard about.  Short conversation after he looked my car over and asked if I wanted to run heads up for $100.  I said sure, but let's go $500.  He said ok and after the next Rd we were called to staging.  I went down and was buckled in ready to go.................well I waited and waited and nothing.  Staging lanes guy came over to my car and said he decided not to run.......I said what happened?   He said who know but I would go get my money.  I said yea and I headed back to the trailer, got out and this guy goes by leaving in his truck and trailer.   I think he chickened out and didn't want to get embarrassed by. 572 BBF or maybe he didn't have $500.....

BBC for you.

Russ, was this at Brainerd? if so I am guessing someone I know lol!

yep but this guy was from out of town. I would say some locals put him up to it.
Moodyblues
Moodyblues

http://www.russhoodinsurance.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Moodyblues October 13th 2017, 10:37 am

cool40 wrote:confused something bad must have happened.......we all know them 598 BBC's make 1200 hp right out the box. You just got lucky Russ...... Laughing
Chevy
Pussy
Chevy
Pussy
affraid

Yep, Im sure it was just a little hickup.......
Moodyblues
Moodyblues

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark Miller October 14th 2017, 12:17 am

BBC for you.

Yep sounds like he only had $100 bucks,i guess he didn't have the other $400 bucks probably used the extra $400 on that BBC that's so cheap to build!!!! Very Happy Very Happy

Mark Miller

Back to top Go down

Post  Moodyblues October 15th 2017, 10:12 pm

Mark Miller wrote:

BBC for you.

Yep sounds like he only had $100 bucks,i guess he didn't have the other $400 bucks probably used the extra $400 on that BBC that's so cheap to build!!!! Very Happy Very Happy

Lol! Your probably right.
Moodyblues
Moodyblues

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2