BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New to your site

3 posters

Go down

New to your site Empty New to your site

Post  valvemotion June 28th 2016, 1:14 pm

I have been designing and grinding performance camshafts for almost every type of engine and application, since 1979. I owned and operated Dick Jones Racing Camshafts through the 1980’s, and spent the following twenty years working for several engine development companies. After spending the last few years recovering from traumatic head and spinal injuries, and two surgeries, I am once again designing and grinding performance camshafts in a first class facility in Las Vegas, Nevada, under the company name I started with my father, “Dick Jones Racing Camshafts”.

I grew up beside my father, Dick Jones, at the Champion Spark Plug Dyno Facility during the 1960’s and worked for him through the 1970’s. By the 1980’s, I had well rounded education in machining, engine assembly, dyno operation and engine testing protocol. I had also gained a complete knowledge and understanding of the math and physics my father used to develop four Indy 500 winning engines, as well as, his engine / camshaft design equation.

I design and grind a limited number of cams each month, both flat flank and inverse radius rollers, as well as, flat tappets. I write and sell Controlled Induction Engine Modeling and Cam Design software and consult on a few projects throughout the year.

I look forward to joining your group discussions and learning a few things in the process. Hopefully, I can be of help to someone along the way.

valvemotion

http://www.controlledinduction.com

Back to top Go down

New to your site Empty Re: New to your site

Post  68galaxie June 28th 2016, 2:11 pm

Welcome Rick!

I have read many of your posts on YB.
I am sure you will provide very helpful pointers here as well.

Cheers

Perry
68galaxie
68galaxie

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno June 28th 2016, 3:21 pm

thank you for joining the site, and welcome to our site of the elite !!

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content