BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ISO Old style Powermaster XS starter

Go down

ISO Old style Powermaster XS starter Empty ISO Old style Powermaster XS starter

Post  soupbean on May 6th 2016, 5:58 pm

Looking for the older non adjustable Powermaster XS starter with the solid billet block. My oil pan was made for this starter and need a back up. The later rotatable style will not work.
soupbean
soupbean

Back to top Go down

ISO Old style Powermaster XS starter Empty Re: ISO Old style Powermaster XS starter

Post  Curt on May 7th 2016, 1:03 am

soupbean wrote:Looking for the older non adjustable Powermaster XS starter with the solid billet block. My oil pan was made for this starter and need a back up. The later rotatable style will not work.

I think I have a new one at home. I'm heading back and I'll be there on Monday. I think I have a spare bendix gear as well. I had it mounted but it wouldn't fit after we put the drysump on.
Curt
Curt

Back to top Go down

ISO Old style Powermaster XS starter Empty Re: ISO Old style Powermaster XS starter

Post  soupbean on May 7th 2016, 11:50 am

Curt wrote:
soupbean wrote:Looking for the older non adjustable Powermaster XS starter with the solid billet block. My oil pan was made for this starter and need a back up. The later rotatable style will not work.

I think I have a new one at home. I'm heading back and I'll be there on Monday. I think I have a spare bendix gear as well. I had it mounted but it wouldn't fit after we put the drysump on.

Thanks Curt! Let me know
soupbean
soupbean

Back to top Go down

Post  Curt on May 13th 2016, 10:38 am

PM me your phone number and I'll send you some pic's and a short video.

Curt
Curt

Back to top Go down

Post  soupbean on May 13th 2016, 1:06 pm

Sent. Thanks man!
soupbean
soupbean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum