BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wards bullet with Keith's bling....bling that works as good as it looks

+12
kim
nitrous.f
bruno
jbozzelle
dfree383
Wheelie58
TravisRice
whitefield
dr's wife racing
gmsmkr
bbf-falcon
David Cole
16 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Wards bullet with Keith's bling....bling that works as good as it looks Empty Wards bullet with Keith's bling....bling that works as good as it looks

Post  David Cole July 3rd 2015, 10:11 pm

Ward doesn't have a good way to upload pics in a timely manner, so he asked me to post a few up for him and to say thanks to Keith Fulp for his fine work and custom components.   Thanks also to Ted @ Engine Systems.  Some fine fellows to do business with!

Wards bullet with Keith's bling....bling that works as good as it looks 4245AD86-0B23-4633-875C-2F030BD94210

Wards bullet with Keith's bling....bling that works as good as it looks 2269C60D-EBC8-4101-B575-5CBAD863B164

Wards bullet with Keith's bling....bling that works as good as it looks 5FE023D4-D71A-455B-90B1-0D393BA7074E

Wards bullet with Keith's bling....bling that works as good as it looks 6134F759-7E35-43BF-9FB5-A3316C380C02

Wards bullet with Keith's bling....bling that works as good as it looks 89F0BEFD-4096-4D5B-91EA-CF10ED103F66

Last edited by David Cole on July 3rd 2015, 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
David Cole
David Cole
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

http://my.att.net/p/s/community.dll?ep=16&groupid=66449&

Back to top Go down

Wards bullet with Keith's bling....bling that works as good as it looks Empty Re: Wards bullet with Keith's bling....bling that works as good as it looks

Post  David Cole July 3rd 2015, 10:14 pm

Wards bullet with Keith's bling....bling that works as good as it looks 7A988CF8-3DD2-4645-B2DD-5F6BDD0ED140

Wards bullet with Keith's bling....bling that works as good as it looks 9C97E105-2586-4DC9-942C-7498D4D6B895

Wards bullet with Keith's bling....bling that works as good as it looks B222D280-4803-452A-AF55-94981DA13187

going in soon:
Wards bullet with Keith's bling....bling that works as good as it looks F2483930-716F-4B79-A348-D57F66B8071E

Understand it made some pretty decent numbers NA....even though it has a Mr Frosty friendly cam......should really wake it up when the button it pushed.
David Cole
David Cole
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

http://my.att.net/p/s/community.dll?ep=16&groupid=66449&

Back to top Go down

Wards bullet with Keith's bling....bling that works as good as it looks Empty Re: Wards bullet with Keith's bling....bling that works as good as it looks

Post  bbf-falcon July 4th 2015, 12:28 am

Shocked Cool

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  gmsmkr July 4th 2015, 12:51 am

Twisted Evil looking good
gmsmkr
gmsmkr

Back to top Go down

Post  dr's wife racing July 4th 2015, 9:39 am

I'm sure looking forward to getting it back and in the car. It showed a lot of promise last yr. I had some issues with the chassis. Then decided to make a few changes to the engine. I hope to put down some good #'s. Thanks again to Keith and Ted for all their help. It will prob take a little time as pretty much ever piece of the chassis is new. Even changed the wheel base lol.
dr's wife racing
dr's wife racing
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  whitefield July 4th 2015, 10:04 am

Looking good ! bounce
whitefield
whitefield

Back to top Go down

Post  TravisRice July 4th 2015, 10:29 am

dr's wife racing wrote:I'm sure looking forward to getting it back and in the car. It showed a lot of promise last yr. I had some issues with the chassis. Then decided to make a few changes to the engine. I hope to put down some good #'s.  Thanks again to Keith and Ted for all their help.                                                                                                 It will prob take a little time as pretty much ever piece of the chassis is new. Even changed the wheel base lol.

Ward is this car the White radial tire car or the SVO ? Take care , Travis

TravisRice
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  dr's wife racing July 4th 2015, 10:36 am

Travis it will be in the SVO. It is the black car in the photos David posted for me. The white cobra is a true street car.
dr's wife racing
dr's wife racing
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheelie58 July 5th 2015, 11:06 am

Thanks Ward and David,
I hope that the new front end is a good enhancement to the engine.
Keith
Wheelie58
Wheelie58

http://www.keithfulpmotorsports.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dr's wife racing July 5th 2015, 9:07 pm

I think the changes to the car and engine will work out good. I'm looking forward to getting back in it. It will be hard to find track cool enough to test on for a bit. It gets HOT in Al. In July and August.
dr's wife racing
dr's wife racing
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 July 6th 2015, 7:02 am

Nice
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  jbozzelle July 6th 2015, 4:59 pm

Sweet. made some good numbers on the pump too!

Get it together and start flogging it!

jbozzelle

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno July 6th 2015, 8:36 pm

did i miss the #s ??? Very Happy

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  jbozzelle July 6th 2015, 9:34 pm

I heard from a friend of a friend type thing...

No one posted it. My lips are sealed

jbozzelle

Back to top Go down

Post  dr's wife racing July 7th 2015, 9:39 am

I'll have to ask keith if it is ok to post them. That's some top secret stuff right there lol.
dr's wife racing
dr's wife racing
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheelie58 July 7th 2015, 9:59 am

dr's wife racing wrote:I'll have to ask keith if it is ok to post them. That's some top secret stuff right there lol.

Don't want the Alabama grudgers to know your mojo.
Wheelie58
Wheelie58

Back to top Go down

Post  dr's wife racing July 7th 2015, 2:33 pm

It might be okay to give some base numbers. It will be on the hose anyway. What ya think?
dr's wife racing
dr's wife racing
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  nitrous.f July 8th 2015, 9:31 am

nice car and #'s hope mines close in hp and tq like yours! spraying as well ward take to you later! let me know how the gears workout! Very Happy
nitrous.f
nitrous.f

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheelie58 July 8th 2015, 9:38 am

dr's wife racing wrote:It might be okay  to give some base numbers. It will be on the hose anyway.  What ya think?
All yours....
Wheelie58
Wheelie58

Back to top Go down

Wards bullet with Keith's bling....bling that works as good as it looks Empty HP ##

Post  dr's wife racing July 8th 2015, 12:45 pm

Not all mine yet, I havn't paid ya'll yet! lol but I will Friday. It made 1037 HP at 6800. It has a real long curve where it is over a 1000 HP. It's a very nitrous friendly combo. It is up 50 HP over the previous set up.
dr's wife racing
dr's wife racing
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  gmsmkr July 8th 2015, 5:03 pm

I won't be lined up against you ....Ward...hell mine won't make that on the hose nice numbers and build
gmsmkr
gmsmkr

Back to top Go down

Post  kim July 8th 2015, 6:09 pm

What did you change on the chasis?? How does it look?? Pictures?

kim

Back to top Go down

Post  dr's wife racing July 9th 2015, 8:12 am

Changed pretty much every thing on the chassis. I'll have to fill you in on details later. I'll get David to post some pics when he has time. Our computer doesnt like the way you have to post them here.
dr's wife racing
dr's wife racing
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  dr's wife racing July 10th 2015, 6:10 pm

Had a good trip to Ga pick up my engine. Thanks again to Keith and Ted for helping me out with it. Y'all are so good to deal with. If you have Amy motor needs and are in this part of the world give them a cal.
dr's wife racing
dr's wife racing
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  dr's wife racing August 10th 2015, 8:11 pm

Not much in the way of tec. Here but the motor is back in an running. Just waging on some cooler weather to get the car out.
dr's wife racing
dr's wife racing
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next