BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just checking in

2 posters

Go down

Just checking in Empty Just checking in

Post  GIJoe July 12th 2012, 8:18 pm

New to the board...just saying hello. Located in Alabama, Retired from the Air Force about 10 years back and a big Mustang guy ...got my first one about 30 years ago...( a 71 Mach ) I have built about 10 high end mustangs since 1997 and all have been modular engine cars in varous forms of power-adder from turbo to superchager. My lastest project is actually still my current project. An 05 Roush I bought new and did a turbo and then a Kenne Bell S/C for about 835 rwhp. The thing that always been the long pole in the tent for me though has been the tuning. I simply gotten tired of all the computer issues and the engine bay looking like a spider web...and thats what has brought me here...
I grew up in Virginia racing dirt tracks and working on carburated cars in the late 70's and early 80's...So I'm returning to my first love...
I'm soooooooooooooo tired of the computer deal.

So for me the learning curve starts all over again. I have never done a BBF before...So I have much to learn. I have however got a good jump on the project as the engine bay is done and motor is built. I look forward learning much here...Seems I have some good experience close by too as one of the key players here on the board is 5 miles up the road...
GIJoe
GIJoe

Back to top Go down

Just checking in Empty Re: Just checking in

Post  res0rli9 July 12th 2012, 8:57 pm

Welcome Joe

res0rli9
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down